"Luna? What are you doing here, pumpkin?" I jumped back in surprise and looked left and right but finding no one in particular looking at me.

I scratched my head and shrugged. "I must be going crazy quicker than I thought I would be." I mumbled to myself and continued walking.

"Hey! You can't just ignore me like that! It's rude!" The same voice said again.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked out loud, looking left and right in a panic.

"Down here!" The voice grumbled. I looked down to see a giant witch hat perched on top of a cat's hat. Of course the cat was Blair, it just had to be Blair.

I crouched down and gave her a puzzled look. "What are you doing here?" I asked her, I looked at her appearance and became even more confused, "And why are you in your cat form?"

She looked at me suspiciously...well as suspiciously as she could...y'know, looking like a cat and all. "I should be asking you that question; technically I'm old enough to be here, you're still just a kid." She said as she sat down, her tail moving back and forth.

"Technically you're about, what, 3 years old? 4?" I retorted, smirking when her round cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"N-N-No comments about my age! In human form, I'm older than you!" She huffed and turned her head to the side.

"Oh, yes, I forgot that you have magical powers; you've probably lived for about 100 years for all I know." You know those moments when you're able to think of a comeback without even thinking twice about it and you feel so happy inside? Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

"I am so not old!" She whined, and looked at me. "Besides, in human form, I'm way prettier than you."

I raised my eyebrow and snorted. "That's class, coming from someone who barely wears clothes - not that I blame you, after all, cats don't usually wear clothes in the first place."

She stomped her tiny paw down with a huff. "I just want my fish and you're being mean to me!" She started bawling and people were looking strangely at the crying cat.

I tilted my head to the side. What kind of 20 year old cries over fish? "You're here for fish?"

She looked at me as if I was stupid and got up on all fours. "Well, yeah, I am a cat y'know." She said, walking around me and running off down the street.

I sighed and stood up, shaking my head slightly. The type of people I have become acquainted with are...an interesting bunch...

My eyes became fixed on the shop that was placed right in front of me. I looked at the dark, gothic designs and tatty-looking door and knew I had found the place. I was cautious as the door opened with a creak. The air was musty and dust was everywhere. From inside, I could hear the muffled sounds of voices.

I walked further inside and closed the door behind me. "Hello?" I called out.

The voices stopped speaking and I heard loud footsteps. From a corner a lady came out. My guess is that she was in her early 30s but the mass amount of wrinkles and frown lines on her face made it seem as if she'd been through hell and back. Her hair was a light shade of blonde with pink streaks and was put up into a very messy ponytail. Her clothes weren't that much either; she wore a green tank top with blue ripped jeans and black combat boots.

She looked me up, taking in my black skinny jeans, silver top with a blue flower design in the centre, black leather jacket, silver hoop earrings and silver coloured lipstick.

She took out her cigarette with two fingers, smoke coming out of her mouth. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, looking me up and down again.