Chapter 31: I'm okay - not

Y/N P.O.V

I know it's late and if it wasn't for the curfew I'd probably be wondering around the school grounds by now, but I guess spending time with the trio for the past years made me feel that I already broke the school record of students staying up pass curfew. That's why I'm here in our dormitory, at my bed laying down playing with the potion I kept on drinking for the past 4 years.

"I'll tell you next time but you have to put three drops of this in your drink for at least twice a week, do you understand?"

I still can't forget those words that came out of Professor Snape's mouth even though it's been 4 years it still circles around my head. It's been 4 long years and the 'next time' he was talking about never came, I tried to ask my parents about it even my brother but they all answer the same thing.

"It has something to do with our blood Y/N, we'll tell you when the moments' right"

Damn. During my 2nd year I actually stopped asking because I already knew same answers would repeat again and again, so all I did was drink this potion, keep my self calm all the time, and practiced some calming exercises from time to time. I don't know why this is bothering me again, I guess it's because Draco brought up the situation from we were 1st years.

"Draco!" I shouted while trying to get the letter but he wasn't giving up. Suddenly I felt my temperature rising and like I was about to explode then suddenly the tables started shaking also the chandelier "I SAID GIVE IT BACK!!!"

"Ughhh.." I groaned as I covered my face using my pillow damn these flashbacks are giving me a headache, this actually really sucks a lot. Just when I was about to swim in my pool of thoughts, AGAIN. I heard scratching at the window beside me, I looked and saw Iris (my brother's pet owl) I opened the window and she dropped a piece of parchment on my hand. "Thanks girl" I whispered as a pet her and allowed her to fly out again. I opened the piece of parchment and wondered what it was, there were actually two papers. One was handwritten from my brother and the other looks like a ripped page from a book, I figured it would be best if I read the letter first so that's what I did.

Hey sis,

I had a feeling you'd be awake, cuz if you weren't Iris wouldn't be able to give this to you. Anyways I know something's bugging you right now that's why I want you to read the piece of page attached here, after reading burn it please and don't tell anyone I allowed you to read it specially mom and dad they'll chop my head off within a snap! I won't talk anymore just follow the insfructions I gave you, please don't get me in trouble.

-David

I placed the letter down and started opening the ripped page David was talking about 'Rhubarb: the Red-eye Terror' was written on the top most part of the paper followed by a picture of what seemed like a hawk with red eyes.

Rhubarb is a troll-sized hawk with blood red eyes and black and white feathers and was the only one left of his kind, he was very short tempered specially when it comes to his territory. It is said that Rhubarb only obeyed one wizard who never had a chance to see since he was blind. On the day the wizard was about to die, he told Rhubarb his last request and that was for him to see. Rhubart being loyal with his master, turned into its spiritual form and entered his master's body and the master was able to see tne world for only a minute and died peacefuly after. Legend has is that the spiritual form is still roaming around waiting for his master to be reincarnated to serve and obey him, or possibly her, again.

That was the end of the page, I didn't know how to react how was this supposed to help me David? I was about to stop thinking and head to bed when I remembered that my brother likes to hide messages within a letter. I grabbed his later again and saw that some letters where in a different font than the others my brother is very picky with penmanship so I know he did't do this accidentally. B-I-R-T-H-M-A-R-K I managed to spell out, I quicklg grabbed my book of the Greatest Wizards and Witches and started scanning through the pages and there I found a blind Wizard named Caecus Accipiter III who had a birthmark on his left leg. I then looked down at my pajamas rolled up the left sleeve to reveal the exact same birthmark.

Holy Merlins

Holy Merlins...