Chapter 29: School Visitors

Y/N P.O.V

"YYYY/NNNN come on!!" 

Damn. Pansy can get really annoying sometimes, ever since I talked to Draco earlier she won't stop bothering me about it. Asking me REPEATEDLY if I confessed to him.

"You confessed to Draco? or did he confess to you?  ANSWER MEEE"
"Merlin's sake Pansy, how many times do I have to tell you... NO. NO. NO."
"Hmmmm?? Then why are you blushing?"
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Sure whatever can we just please go to the dining hall now? I'm dying to see the Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs"
"Oh yeah I forgot that four flying horses and I big ship DRAMATICALLY entered our school today" 

Pansy said using her sarcastic tone, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss that though. I looked at the mirror and started to tie my hair in a lazy updo that took me thirty seconds to make.

"Ugggghhhhh"
"Oh my gosh Pansy now what?"
"Y/N how do you in Merlin's name do that"
"What? Do what? I don't und-"
"That is like the laziest updo I've seen anyone do. And you look annoyingly... PERFECT" 

I chuckled at Pansy's comment "I have NO idea of what you're talking about, I'm starving let's go!" 

- Dining Hall -

I was making my way to the dining hall when I saw a familiar curly haired girl in front of me. 

"Hermione!" I shouted, and as expected the smart ass herself turned around  with Gryffindor's famous seeker (Harry) and the red haired boy (Ron). 

"Yeah, I'll see you at the table... time for me to exit the scene" Pansy said as she disappeared into the crowd. Not that I expected her to stay for the past 4 years of being friends she still disliked Gryffindors, but she respected the fact that I'm friends with them. I was lost in thought trying to figure out how Pansy quickly disappeared when someone hugged me tight.

"Y/N I'm so glad you're safe" said a familiar voice that allowed me to relax and hugged back.

"I missed you too, Harry but we were just together earlier" 
"I didn't see you after, I'm sorry I got worried"
"Yeah, things got crazy" I chuckled, Harry did as well then moved away from the hug.

"Where did you go Y/N" asked Hermione
"Oh I needed to talk to Draco"
"So you call him 'Draco' now I see" Hermione said arching her eyebrows
"Eh, it's more complicated than you think" 
"What's expected of a 'slytherin blonde prince'" I giggled at Hermione's comment.

"Bloodly hell Harry" I heard Ron say behind me, so Hermione and I turned around.
"What? what is it?"
"You're as red as a tomato. Are you feeling alright?"

I stepped closer to him and started taking his temperature.

"You seem... warm" 
"Uh- eheh no I'm alright Y/N" he nervously chuckled and removed my hand from his forehead

"Oh I see.. It's Cho isn't it she just passed by" Ron said nudging Harry
"Wha-what? No" 
"Really Harry?" Ron said teasingly

"You really don't know anything about crushes Ron do you?" Hermione said butting in the conversation
"Yes I do"
"Do not"
"I do"
"Do not"

"Okay, stop it guys you look like an old couple fighting over what to eat for dinner" I said stopping the both of them.

"Couple with him? Ahuh, no thanks" Hermione said looking at Ron with disgust.
"You? My wife? Keep dreaming" said Ron
"Being your wife would be my worst nightmare Ron Weasley"
"I'm happy we agreed in one thing Hermione Granger"

Harry and I just giggled at the scene, I dont know if it's just me but I really think they would be a couple in the future. 

"Come on guys I'm starving let's go"
"I'm with ya!" Ron said catching up to me while walking. 
"I'm craving for pasta"
"Yes! Same here Y/N do you think they'll be serving that"
"I hope Ron how 'bout you Hermione"

We looked back and saw that Hermione and Harry were walking slowly while talking. 

"Hey hurry up won't you! Me and Y/N are starving!" 
Harry and Hermioned walked faster and reached us. 
"Last to the dining hall is a rotten troll" I said as I started running
"You're on!" said the three. 

I missed this. Hogwarts, we're back. 

Harry P.O.V

"Y/N I'm so glad you're safe" I said while hugging her, she's warm, she's alright, she's here, I don't want to let go.

"I missed you too, Harry but we were just together earlier"
"I didn't see you after, I'm sorry I got worried"
"Yeah, things got crazy" she chuckled and so did I then I backed away from the hug.

She talked with Hermione for a while, I just couldn't help but stare at  her. Earlier she had her hair down and now it's all tied up but she still looked the same... still perfect. The way she smiles and giggles it's just so angelic.

"Bloodly hell Harry" Ron said beside me.
"What? what is it?"
"You're as red as a tomato. Are you feeling alright?"

Y/N stepped closer and started placing her hand on my forehead. 

"You seem... warm"
"Uh- eheh no I'm alright Y/N" I nervously chuckled and removed her hand from my forehead. Damn Potter you're panicking stop it. STOP IT.

"Oh I see.. It's Cho isn't it she just passed by" Ron said nudging me
"Wha-what? No" What in Merlin's beard is this idiot saying
"Really Harry?" Ron said teasing me

Hermione THANKFULLY butted in the conversation. I mean Cho? I mean yes she is pretty and yeah but my eyes are on Y/N, no one else. 

"Okay, stop it guys you look like an old couple fighting over what to eat for dinner" Y/N said in her angelic voice. We were walking towards the dining whole and I didn't notice that I was walking in a slow pace.

"So it's Y/N huh?" I saw Hermione smiling at me brightly.
"What? I don't get wha-"
"I mean you like Y/N?"
"Is it obvious?"
"For a guy like Ron it's not, but for a girl who sees you looking at her almost all the time I can bet it is"
"Can we keep this between the both of us?"
"Sure thing Harry"

"Hey hurry up won't you! Me and Y/N are starving!" Ron said and we jogged to reach them.

"Last to the dining hall is a rotten troll" Y/N said and started running
"You're on!"