Chapter 27: Back to Hogwarts

A/N:  MYGOD! HAHAHAHAH IT'S BEEN SO LONG HASN'T IT? I'M SORRY THOUGH I'M VERY TOUCHED THAT THIS BOOK STILL CONTINUED GROW EVEN IF I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE FOR HOW LONG?! SO I WON'T CHIT-CHAT LET'S CONTINUE OUR STORY! 

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since that 'night' I've never been able to sleep well. My parents refuse to talk about the dark mark and David told me I was too young to understand. I haven't been able to send letters to my friends or Draco because I bet they're confused as me as well.

"Y/N" mom said knocking at the door, today was the day we go back to Hogwarts and as exciting as it is, I'm still in shock of what happened during the Quidditch World Cup and I'm still processing the entire event. "Y/N you need to eat, we'll be leaving in 2 hours."

I sighed in defeat, dragging my feet as I make my way downstairs. "Morning sleeping beauty," said David. I just ignored him since it was obvious I wasn't in the mood to have our usual 'teasing war,' I'm tired and hungry and I don't need David distracting me. "Whoa, someone's not in the mood." I sat down and ate my food slowly, "you alright Ms?" asked our house-elf. I nodded my head slowly, "she's just having her little mood swings" said David.

"David, stop teasing your sister she's not in the mood."
"Don't you find it unusual mom? Y/N not excited for the first day of school?"
"It is, but I'm sure she has her reasons."

I looked at mom and she winked at me as if saying 'I got your back.' I just smiled as a gesture of thanks to her. I finished my food without a word and went back upstairs to pack my stuff. I grabbed my school clothes and shoes and when I was about to grab my hair brush, I saw a frame with a picture of Me, Harry, Hermione, and Ron back when we were in our sophomore year. I smiled at the picture remembering that I'm going to see them today, I packed the picture as well and got dressed. 

-TIME SKIP: HOGWARTS EXPRESS- 

The Hogwarts Express, a gleaming scarlet steam engine, was already there, clouds of steam billowing from it, through which the many Hogwarts students and parents on the platform appeared like dark ghosts. I looked back to face my parents and hugged them one by one.

"I'm gonna miss you sweetheart" whispered my mom as I hugged her.
"Stay safe" said my dad as he kissed my forehead. 

I smiled at both of them before making my way to the train, "I guess this is where we get separated" said my brother behind me. "Yep, you go run along with your GIRLFRIEND  while I go back to my MAJESTIC  Slytherin world" 
"Someone got her mood back" David said wiggling his eyebrows.
"You're a loser" I playfully answered. 
"Aw, I love you too Y/N" I giggled at his actions, he's in senior year and yet he's still immature.
"Anyways, you take care of yourself SLYTHERIN PRINCESS" he said as he pinched my cheeks.  I had a sudden urge to hug him so I did, he was surprised by my action but he hugged back real quick. "I love you Y/N" he whispered to me, "I love you too" 

A/N: OMAYGODDD I SURE WISH I HAD THIS KIND OF BROTHER AHHHH >.< okay going back to the story... 

I was searching for a compartment and every compartment seemed full. I sighed in annoyance 'what a great way to start the day' I told myself. As I turned back I suddenly hit someone in the head with mine. "Ouch!" I yelp as I closed my right eye.
"Y/N?" I looked up and I saw the trio smiling brightly at me.
"Y/N! I missed you!" exclaimed Hermione as she hugged me tight, "I miss you too, I'm glad you're safe" I said as I hugged back. Hermione stepped back then I hugged Ron.
"Nice to see you Y/N" he said "yeah, you too Ron" then I faced Harry who was rubbing his forehead. 
"Let me guess, you're the one I bumped in to, were you?"
He chuckled "yeah" then I embraced him "It's nice to know you're safe Y/N" he said as he hugged me "I'm glad you're safe too." 

We stayed there for a while then I heard a familiar voice coming right towards us "...Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts, you know. But Mother didn't like the idea of me going to school so faraway. Father says Durmstrang takes a far more sensible line than Hogwarts about the Dark Arts..." 'Malfoy' I said to myself and then dragged Harry to a empty compartment and the other two were sensible to follow after us and Hermione quickly shut the door.

"Malfoy?" Harry asked, but it sounded like he already knew so I just nodded slowly. 
"So he thinks Durmstrang would have suited him, does he?" Hermione said angrily, ""I wish he had gone, then we wouldn't have to put up with him." I laughed at her comment and I looked at Harry who seemed confused.
"You didn't know that there are other wizarding schools didn't you?" he nodded slowly and I chuckled at his action.
Hermione and Ron continued talking about Durmstrang and Beauxbatons and informed Harry about these schools and their strange traditions and locations.