Chapter 17: Magical Mirror?

A/N: Heyy guyz it's been a while I know school is just ...... uuggh..... And exams are just.... ugggh they're the reason why I couldn't update. But since they're almost done I can finally update YAYYY so here is the update hope you like it.

Y/N P.O.V

Dream:

I was in a meadow with my mom, dad and brother. David was chasing me while mom and dad were eating, after a while me and David joined in. It was really fun we started chatting with each other, we started telling jokes, we started telling stories and etc....

End of Dream

I would have continued dreaming if it wasn't for this person who was shaking me "Y/N, Y/N, wake up!" the person who sounded like Harry whispered yell.

"I don't wannnaaa" I crocked still not getting up.

"Y/N Professor Snape is on his way, someone reported that a Slytherin is in the Gryffindor tower" I immediately stood up and looked at Harry with a nervous face.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?" I whispered yell. Then Harry chuckled a little.

"No, I just want you to get up" he said still chuckling, I playfully slapped his arm ad joined in his chuckling, I looked at his side to see Ron, Ron still looked sleepy, his eyes were barely opened, and his hair was in a mess, and he was still in his pajamas.

"Come on Y/N I need to show you both something" Harry said happily.

"But where Harry?" Ron said while yawning

"....... I don't actually know specifically" he said while rubbing the back of his neck

"WHAT?!" me and Ron said in unison

"All I know is that we have to go through the restricted section in the library"

"Harry, did are you seriously took Hermione's advice to look for Nicholas Flamel in the restricted section?" I asked crossing my arms

"Uhhhmmm.... Yes" he said then chuckled

I sighed and looked at Ron who looks like he's going to faint or something.

"Harry, wherever you're taking us take us now Ron's going to faint any minute!" He just nods his head and grabs his invisibility cloak.

"Whoah, whoah what's the cloak for?" I asked

"We're going to the restricted section Y/N we can't be seen because it's restricted"

I mentally slapped myself why am I so stupid? OF COURSE! I grabbed my bag and book and followed Harry and Ron.

------ Time Skip when you reached the mirror ------

Y/N P.O.V

I finally held my breath after walking pass the restricted section, then Harry grabs my hand towards a ........ Mirror?

"It's my parent's see?" Harry said while pointing towards the mirror, but I didn't see anything I was really confused I looked at Ron and he had the same reaction.

"Ummm Harry I don't see anything" I said

"You just need to stand in front" then he pulled us closer to the mirror "ok now look"

I looked again and something was moving in the mirror I looked closer and I saw me in the future holding a baby, with someone holding my shoulders I couldn't quite see who it was, his face was quite blurry. Ron said something about him winning the quidditch cup, I wasn't listening that much because I was too distracted from what I am seeing.

"Harry do you think this shows the future?" Ron asked

"How could it? my parents are already dead" Harry muttered

I then looked at him and patted his back "Thank you for showing us this Harry but we have to go" I said

"Can.... Can I stay here" he said looking down

Ron then approached him "Of course mate" he said then he escorted me out of that room with the cloak.

After passing different hallways me and Ron said our 'goodnights' and parted our ways, I went to the Slytherin dormitory while he went to the Gryffindor tower. When I reached our door I recited the password walked inside the girls dormitory, putted my things down, then drifted into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Sooooo yaaaay update *dab* anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter plz. Continue encouraging me with this book and thank you for your patience lab u all.