Chapter 25: Quidditch World Cup 1994

A/N: Hello! omaygod I'm such a liar I'm very very very sorry guys 'cause you know things have been rough in real life it's touching that people still read this though.. THANK YOU MY LOYAL READERS <3 anyways here goes nothing... 

Y/N P.O.V:

Years passed like a blur in Hogwarts, many things happened though, both good and bad. During our first year we discovered that our DADA professor: Professor Quirrell, was actually a temporary Horcrux of 'he-who-shall-not-be-named'. During our second year we found out that Harry was a Parselmouth, someone who is capable of talking to snakes and there was such thing called the 'Chamber of Secrets' that's where we knew that Tom Marvolo Riddle was Vold- yeah that guy.. ANYWAYS! Last year Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban and dementors were sent to Hogwarts for protection, and it turns out that Sirius Black was actually Harry's godfather! We had a great professor: Professor Lupin, unfortunately he needed to go away.. for some sort of reason. My brother David is currently in his 6th year with his girlfriend Angel Miller (I knew they were going to hook up!) and lastly MY MOM'S PREGNANT!  Harry and Draco well.. are still enemies what's new about that? 

"Y/N is your stuff ready sweetheart?" my father asked from downstairs
"YES DAD! Be down in five minutes!" 
"Make sure to wear your best outfit honey! We don't want to disappoint the Malfoy's" said my mother 

The Malfoy's... We've been quite connected with them for the past years specially when my father got accepted as an Auror in the Ministry of Magic, we're going to watch the Quidditch World Cup with them today. I got a simple black dress just above the knee as my clothing with some flat black shoes, I hope this is 'formal' enough for the Malfoy's. 

I added some jewelry  for some design with a touch of makeup

"WOAH SIS! this is something new"  said my annoying brother
"URGHHH Can't you stay out of my life for 15 seconds David?!"
"Woah calm down Y/N haha, Dad wanted you downstairs he said we need to go"
"Okay let's go"

- Time Skip: Malfoy Manor - 

"Narcissa! There you are!" said my mom
"Y/M/N I haven't seen you in a while" said Narcissa, then she looked at me
"Oh my Merlin, is this Y/N? what a beautiful young lady you are"
"You're too kind Mrs. Malfoy" I said
"Oh please, call me Narcissa sweet heart. Don't worry Draco will be down in just a while"

Narcissa is actually nice I didn't expect that, Lucius on the other hand is quite.. cold he's talking with my father at the moment he said something about the Ministry. I wonder what's Malfoy doing up there he's taking his time, probably busy fixing his perfect blonde hair.

"Oh thank goodness there you are Draco you took ages!" said Lucius, I turned around to see the blonde hair boy
"Sorry father, it won't happen again"
"Why don't you come and greet Y/N her mom, Draco?" said Narcissa