Chapter 14: Brotherly love

Y/N P.O.V

Nightmare

I was at my room looking at myself at the mirror , I was wearing a green dress with a green purse and accessories that are green.

I was preparing for the ball that my parents held for my 18th birthday

I was preparing for the ball that my parents held for my 18th birthday. When I was satisfied with what I looked I went downstairs expecting to see my father, mother, brother, and friends. But to my surprise the room was in chaos, wizards and witches battling death eaters. I took out my wand and started to fight with the others, I was fighting well but a death eater pointed her wand at me "tsk tsk such beauty too bad I have to kill you" she said then she started to open her mouth but my brother took my place "Y/N!" was the last thing he said "Avada Kedavra"the death eater said, then with a blink of an eye David was dead.

End of nightmare

I woke up sweating like crazy, that dream was odd very odd, I looked at the clock and it was just 5:15 to my surprise I found little boxes and 2 medium boxes wrapped, placed at the side table. It came along with a letter it said:

Dear Y/N,

Merry Christmas dear you might be wondering what is inside those little boxes, well inside those boxes are your gifts for your friends, don't worry your brother told us the gender of your friends. For Pansy she will receive a Slytherin necklace, for Hermione she will receive a Gryffindor necklace, for the Slytherin boys they will receive Slytherin pins, and for the Gryffindor boys they will receive Gryffindor pins. We also brought a gift you can give to David, finally the box with a silver wrapper is for you we hope you like it. Merry Christmas.

- Mom and Dad

Nice! Present! I got the box with a silver wrapper and started to unwrap it. I opened the box and saw a book entitled "Wizards and Witches of the old". I scanned the book for a while then placed it back in the box then I hid it under my pillow. I dressed up and wore a fuzzy sweater, I grabbed David's gift and went outside hoping to find David. I was walking down the hallway passing the bathroom but then I heard someone scream "AHHH!" it sounded like a male voice, I approached the bathroom slowly then I saw a figure approaching me, I stood still then the figure was clear it was David! with pink glitter that covered his hair "Wahahahhahahhahhaha"I laughed so hard he glared at me "what happened to you?" I said while wiping off a tear "ugh do you know the Weasley twin brothers? Fred and George?" "No" "Well we're in the same grade and they told me Angel needed help in something and asked me to meet her here. But when I got here those twins showered me with glitters" "hahahah" I laughed harder this time "how could Gryffiindor students prank a Ravenclaw student?" I said then laughed again.

"Whatever" he said then walked away "wait" I said and walk towards him "let me help you get rid of those glitters", he bowed his head and I started to brush it away with my hand, when I couldn't see anymore glitters I fixed his hair and told him it's done.

He stood up straight then I looked at him "Merlin's beard!" I cursed "why?" he asked " I shouldn't have done that" I said while crossing my arms.
"Done what?" "Fix your hair" "Why?" "Now no one will look at you and think you look ridiculous but they will think you look handsome. Now some ravenclaw girls will start flirting with you again. And finally now that ANGEL will start looking at you all the time again"
" Y/N ravenclaw girls don't flirt with me and me and Angel are just friends" "No David, my point is please no matter who your girlfriend will be or whatever don't forget me" I said looking down.
He putted his hand over my shoulder "You silly little girl your so protective, but don't worry I promise you no matter what happens I will never forget you, you will always be my 2nd woman"
"Second!? , David I was the one who gave you advices, I was the one cheering you up and you have a 1st? And I'm just 2nd?!?"
"Hahaha Y/N the 1st is Mom hahaha" I started laughing with him "By the way.."  He asked "Do i really look that handsome?" I punched him playfully "I have a gift for you" I said getting the gift and giving it to him "Thanks sis" he said then hugged me. "I'll send you your gift later..see ya letter" he said while walking away.
I love that man, my brother.