Chapter 15: Christmas at Hogwarts

Draco P.O.V

       I woke up and realized that it was Christmas..... not that I am excited for it but I am quite excited for Y/N sitting with us later. I packed some of my things in my trunk then I realized that I don't have a gift for Y/N.

'Well done Draco, well done"

Who are you?

'I think it's quite obvious that I am you I am Draco!'

Oh that makes sense 

'Yup'

Well sorry....  Draco but I need you to shut up 'cause I'm thinking

Uggh it's so weird to talk to yourself, but seriously though I need to find Y/N a gift. I walked around my bed looking at my desk, under my bed, and even under my bed sheets just in case I find something but in the end I found nothing. I sighed and sat at my bed, 'now what will I give Y/N' I ask myself, I sighed again and said to myself 'well I have to be a true Malfoy to her I won't give anything, I won't be nice, I won't say Merry Christmas sorry Y/N.

I stood up and grabbed my trunk and walked outside the boys dormitory. As I close the door behind me I saw Y/N sitting at the couch in the common room checking her watch and continuing to read her book, but I noticed that she doesn't have any trunk 'huh' ok here we go inhale, exhale.

Y/N P.O.V

I looked at my clock and it was 7:00 the train leaves at 8:00 so I have an hour to say goodbye to my friends. I already have everyone's present beside me, well except for Pansy , Crabbe, Goyle and David. I already gave them their gifts so no need to be problematic about it. I continued to read the book my parents gave me until I felt someone stand in front of me. I putted down my book and looked at Draco with his confused look on. 

"Where's your trunk?" he asks

"I'm not going home this holiday" I said

"Bu..but" I sighed and stood up I got his gift and hugged him, he was stiff but he didn't push me. I pulled away and gave him his gift "Merry Christmas Malfoy" he accepted the gift then said "Merry Christmas Y/N" he then went outside the common room and I heard him say something outside.

Draco P.O.V

STUPID! STUPID! I said to myself I won't be nice I won't say Merry Christmas but what happened? I did it anyways. "Damn it!" I shouted, I quickly covered my mouth remembering Y/N was still inside the common room. 

'Smooth going Draco Malfoy'

What! you're a Malfoy also you dumb ass!

'That's true but who's controlling your body is it me?'

Oh whatever shut up

I grabbed my trunk and made  my way to the Great Hall and sat down beside Pansy, WHAT! don't judge me there was no more space! I grabbed a piece of pancake and started eating it Crabbe and Goyle was just in front of me and I noticed they were both wearing the same Slytherin pins.

"Where did you get that?"I asked

"Well mhummhm Y/N muhumh gave it muhumhmmh to us" Crabbe told me with a mouth full.

"Oh Dracie Pooh do you think this necklace looks good on me?" Pansy asks while showing me her necklace. I rolled my eyes and said "Yes, it looks very good on you" even if I didn't see what it looked like.

"Hey mate mhmuhm didn't Y/N give you anything?" Goyle asked

I took out the box Y/N gave me and it came with a letter. I was about to open the letter when Pansy took it.