Chapter 24: The creature

Y/N P.O.V

"What's that?" Draco asked

Just then Harry felt pain on his forehead. We just stood there terrified seeing that... creature sucking the unicorn's blood, just then it stopped and looked at us.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Draco screamed as he run away dragging me behind him.

"Malfoy, MALFOY wait! How about Harry!?!" he didn't answer but still continued running. I stopped running and pulled away my hand.

"Urgh! Such a coward Malfoy" and then I ran back to Harry

"Y/N! COME BACK" he shouted behind me but I didn't look back. I was almost there and I saw that creature getting close to Harry.

"HARRY!" I shouted, just then a centaur came and scared that creature away saving Harry. I quickly ran to Harry and hugged him.

"Are you ok? Why didn't you run? Did it hurt you?" I asked him

"Harry Potter" the centaur said "You must leave, you are known to many creatures here the forest is not a best place this time especially for you" 

"What was that thing you saved me from?" Harry asked

"A monstrous creature it is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn, drinking a blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death but at a terrible price. You slay something so pure that from the moment the blood touches your lips you will have a half-life a cursed life"

"To ensue such a life" I said

"Can you think of no one?" the centaur asked, Harry and I looked at each other

"Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn who's drinking its blood that was.." I couldn't continue my sentence

"That was Voldemort" Harry said finishing it for me

"Do you know what is hidden in this school at this very moment ?" the centaur asked both of us

"The philosopher's stone" we said in unison 

Just then Hagrid, Hermione, Draco and Fang came "Harry!" exclaimed Hermione

"Hello there friend, I see you've met our young Mr. Potter & Ms. L/N, you alright both of you?" Hagrid asked, we both just nodded.

"Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now good luck" then the centaur left

                                                                                        ~ Time Skip~

I'm just here, sitting in our common room thinking about what happened earlier. Trying to process and to accept that the thing that was on the forest tonight was Voldemort. Just then the boys dormitory door opened and the famous Draco Malfoy showed up.

"I see you're still up Y/N" he said and sat down not too far away from me

"And may I ask why is that?" 

"Malfoy, do you even know what that creature was? In the forest? Drinking the unicorn's blood?" 

"Uhh.. no"

"Well that creature Mr. Malfoy was 'the one that should not be named'.." he was shocked of what I said

"I don't like these kind of games Y/N" he said warning me

"Trust me Malfoy I ain't like this when I play games" 

"Y/N he can't step foot on this school, Dumbledore's here ok?"

Is it just me or is he reassuring me??

"Plus, Merlin Beard Y/N slytherin's aren't suppose to be scared by this kinds of stuff, we are known for being fearless. Stop being so childish" 

I closed my eyes  and sighed "huh.. spoken like a true slytherin prince... cold hearted" then I stood up

"Well I'm going to sleep your majesty. I bade you good night" then I went to my dormitory.

Draco P.O.V

WELL DONE DRACO! WELL DONE! YOU TREATED HER LIKE DIRT!

I face palmed myself for being so stupid!! Well for sure I can't sleep tonight I'll be too busy regretting what I did suddenly Pansy went out the girl's dormitory.

"HEY DRACIE POOH! Y/N said you're here need help sleeping?"

Ok, screw what I said earlier I'm going to sleep

"Ah, no no I'm going to sleep. NIGHT PANSY!" 

Then I quickly ran to the boy's dormitory and shut the door, I sighed and went to sleep.

A/N:

So.... been a while peeps yeh probrably hate me for that but HEY I updated so that's good HAHAHA so anyways I'm dying since I don't have any ideas anymore for this story but ok I'll do my best to keep updating just for you guys.. STILL thanks for your support and FOR THE THOUSAND viewers stay tuned everyone HAHA oki BYEAH!

firetigereyes