We'll Have A Good Life :)

It was a month after the whole kinky incident, and Izuku still couldn't care less. Him and Shoto were still being nasty when everyone was asleep.

They hadn't been caught yet, so why not take it further.

Graduation from U.A. was tonight and what Izuku didn't know was that Shoto was planning on reproposing to him. Properly. With a real ring.

The ring was black and green with real silver patterning. Shoto's was black and red with real silver patterning.

 Shoto's was black and red with real silver patterning

*Time skip to graduation*

Shoto stands next in line for his graduation shit. That's not what he was nervous for. What he was nervous for was calling Izuku up there and proposing again.

Ah here goes nothing.

Principal Nezu smiles brightly, knowing the plan, "Next we have Number Two out of the big three... Shoto Todoroki!!"

Claps, cheers, and whistles emitted from the crowd. There were three people screaming cheers though.

Izuku, Aizawa, and Shinso.

Shoto's face held a small smile as he went to give his speech.

"I'd like to give a lot of the praise to Izuku Aizawa for helping me to be who I am today. I wasn't in a good place when we met. I wanted to give it all up. Call it quits. However... We crossed paths and he saved my life. He helped change my father for the better. I would like him to come up here with me please."

Shoto holds his breath, all but shaking with anxiety as Izuku floats up to the stage with a happy look on his face. "Hiya! I'm Izuku the Friendly Ghost Man. Anyway, this is my boyfriend and he's helped me through a lot as well so don't let him fool you."

The greenette places the stolen microphone on its stand and kisses Shoto.

Said boy puts his hands on Izuku's shoulders and pushes him away.

"Shoto..?" Izuku looks sad and confused. Mostly the latter.

He watched as Shoto pulled out a green and white box and gets on one knee.

"Izuku Aizawa. I've talked with your Dad and Pops and brother about this and they all agreed... Before the.. incident; I gave you a black crystalline promise ring. But now. I want to give you a real engagement ring... So without further ado.. Izuku Aizawa. Will you marry me?"

He opens the box and reveals the two rings; putting the green one on Izuku's finger.

"Yes yes! Fuck-" He's cut off by Nezu, "No cursing please!" "Oh shit, fuck, damn, FUCK I'M SORRY"

The crowd erupts with laughs and everyone starts to cheer as the two newly engaged boys walk to where their two families were seated.

Endeavor stands up with a neutral face, staring down at Izuku and Shoto.

His gaze travels to their interlocked hands.

"I'm proud of you Shoto."

"Hear that Izu? I think this is the beginning of a forever."

"You think??"

"Sorry, correction. Actually I know... I know that we'll have a good life."

The boys hugged each other and soon the two families were in a giant group hug.

"A good life..." Izuku ponders on the words.

"I'd like a good life, Sho."

A booming voice interrupts the group hug, "I AM PROUD OF YOU TWO FINE YOUNG MEN!!!"

Izuku throws him an irritated look before shouting at the top of his lungs...

"FUCK OFF TWAT MIGHT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't mind the author.

Just crying.

Agh these two are so cuuuuute

Izuku got his happy ending.

Shinso got his.

Endeavor is no longer a fucktwat.

Bitch Might also changed and realized his wrongs. Doesn't help him out any with Izuku though.