Chapter Twelve: Goodbye, My Love

Finale! (Play the song when it says to)

*One year later*

Izuku and his fellow classmates have progressed to third years. Shoto proposed to Izuku, so now they are engaged.

Dabi enrolled at U.A. and was now a part of the War-Pack.

The previous big three were now pro-heroes and the War-Pack took over their position.

The League of Villains has rarely been seen in the last year. Like. At all.

Izuku and the rest of the Pack were on patrol in the heart of Musutafu City. They had all decided to intern at Endeavor's agency. The fiery hero had changed for the better. Shocking, I know. Shoto and Dabi had managed to somewhat forgive him. The man was acting like a real father finally.

While patrolling, Izuku and Bakugo went to check on sniffling they heard in an alleyway.

There, in the back of the alleyway, sat a young boy. He couldn't have been older than six years old. His arms were covered in bandages and his eyes glowed in the dark. They were a bright, rich blue color.

"Hey little dude, are you alright?" Bakugo mentally face-palmed, Of course the kid isn't alright. Look at him. I'm a dumb-ass.

They boy shuffles forward and makes eye contact with Izuku, "I-I'm s-sor-ry, M-Mister. They-y said th-they wo-ould hurt M-Mommy if I-I didn't do th-this." He stutters out.

Izuku freezes as the boys eyes glow brighter, the blue was nearly blinding. The greenette's blonde friend picks the boy up and runs him out of the alleyway, dragging Izuku behind him.

The tall green-haired boy was seemingly paralyzed and couldn't move. He started shaking and crying. "Oh god, what did I do? I didn't want for it to turn out this way. Please no!" He started shouting and shaking tremendously. Repeating the phrase, "I'm sorry." Over and over again.

"Kid! What did you do to him?!" Bakugo shouts at the child, panicking. The rest of the patrol group comes around the corner and sees Izuku clutching his hair and backing into a corner, freaking out. They also see Bakugo shouting at a child.

What the fuck happened here? Is the one thought going through everyone's head.

Shoto races up to his boyfriend who has resorted to collapsing and screaming that he's sorry.

"Bakugo! What the fuck happened here?!" A slightly scared Endeavor asks the panicking blonde. The pro had seen some scary shit and been through hell and back. Izuku was the toughest kid he'd ever met. Tougher than Shoto. The green-haired boy had fought Endeavor and would've won if he hadn't tripped. Now, that same boy is huddled in a corner, screaming apologies, and tugging at his hair.

"We split from the group because we heard sniffling and crying from the alleyway. We found this kid, then the kid apologized and said someone was going to hurt his mother if he didn't do it. Then his eyes were blindingly bright and Izuku was shaking and saying that he was sorry and he didn't want it to turn out this way!" Bakugo is borderline panic attack at this point. They all are.

"Kid, what did you do?!" Shoto's voice cracks.

"They were going to hurt my Mommy! I didn't want to do it, I swear!"

"That's not the answer we need, kid. Did you use your Quirk on him?" A nod. "What's your Quirk?"

"It erases any kind of memory. I had to erase all memories except for his bad ones." The boy mumbles.

The group stares at the boy in shock. Shinso, Bakugo, and Shoto were beyond pissed.

"Who?" They say all at once. "Who made you do it?" Shinso growls through gritted teeth.