Chapter One: Way Down We Go

*Present Time* (Side note: This story is all going to be in Third Person POV)

Fourteen year old Izuku wakes up to his new alarm clock blaring in his ear. He looks at the time, "4:30 AM.... Another day in paradise...." He sighs heavily and goes over to his closet to grab his Middle School uniform. After grabbing what he needs, Izuku quickly scurries into the bathroom and locks the door before his mother can throw knives or other objects at him.

After ten minutes of crying, Izuku washes off the cursed blade and his arm. He grabs the wound tape and covers his new cuts; which he somehow fit into his very scarred arm.

As soon as he grabs his bag and goes to head out the door, another knife whizzes past his face, narrowly avoiding slicing his ear in half. "Ah ah ah.." He hears his mother say from behind the wall. His tormentor of nearly nine years walks out from her hiding spot, "Leaving without saying goodbye to your dear old mother, Izuku? " She spits his name out like he had just kicked a kitten.

"I-I-I didn't m-mean to leave without-t saying goodb-bye.." The poor boy manages to stutter out. He couldn't control his shaking underweight form any longer, as his mother notices,"You're pathetic, boy. Can't even say goodbye properly. Can't do shit right to save your own fucking life." With that, Izuku's eyes widen in fear as he practically flings himself out the door to their small apartment. He looks at his watch, realizing he only has 5 minutes to get to class. After a momentary panic attack, he shifts into an overly large grey and green cat and runs as fast as he can to school.

*Time Skippo to his last classo*

The teacher finishes up his lecture on how Quirks came to be and starts praising the class and their Quirks. Izuku still gets gross and disgusted looks. He gets daily death threats and told to kill himself. Even people offering to do it for him.. The reason why?

Nobody really knows what Izuku's Quirk is. He never uses it, even when he's being bullied by other students. Because of this, his classmates believe him to be Quirkless, and the teachers play along even though they know full-well he is anything but Quirkless. Only Kacchan knows what Izuku's Quirk is, and even he plays along with the "Izuku is a Quirkless freak" act. He even made a nickname for Izuku, "Deku". It basically means useless, failure, and freak.

"Bakugo, you are planning on going for U.A., no?" The teacher asks the young boy.

"Yeah, what's it to ya? You're all just shitty extras meant for me to use as a stepping stool to victory." Bakugo spits out, all the while glaring at the class.

"Midoriya, you are also planning to go to U.A. from what I've heard?" Of course the teacher wants to watch the poor boy suffer as his classmates laugh and throw insults at him. Everyone is cut off by the sound of small explosions. Bakugo is standing next to Izuku's desk with small explosions coming from his hand. At this point, Izuku had nothing to say. Instead, he looked at Bakugo with tired eyes,"So what if I am. I have a Quirk and I will use it."

The teacher happened to have "business to attend to" and slipped out of the class allowing Bakugo and his followers to torment Izuku further, "LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN GOOD YOU SHITTY DEKU!! YOU ARE USELESS! I AM GOING TO BECOME THE NUMBER ONE HERO! NOT YOU!" Bakugo is fuming, however the mini-explosions in his hand have calmed down. Izuku being the boy with a literal death wish simply replies with,"Okay. Although, I doubt the world wants an over-sized Bomberanian as their savior." His gaze is full of pain, yet nobody can see his silent plea for help.

Bakugo on the other hand, "What. Did. You. Just. Say."

"To put it simply, you are an over-sized Bomberanian that nobody is going to willingly follow."

Next thing Izuku saw was a large hand slam on his desk with a side of explosion, "How about you take my advice, you damn nerd, and go take a Swan Dive off of the tallest building here. I'm sure nobody would miss you. Not like anybody wants a fucking Deku like you around anyway." Everyone began to laugh and left the class. Soon after the teacher returned and gave Izuku a $30 fine for the burn mark on the desk.

The young boy packed his things silently and handed the teacher his lunch money for the month, and he silently left. 

*Time Skippo to the slime incident*

All Might had just left the boy on the roof after shattering any hope the boy had left of becoming a hero. Saying how an immature quirk such as his belongs in the dark alleyways with the other villains. Izuku remembered one phrase out of the whole mantra, "Your Quirk has more use for Villainy than it does Heroics. Altering appearances and inanimate objects doesn't help save lives."

Izuku stood there, tears pouring down his face, and silent sobs for nobody to hear. He watched as All Might seemingly went to the explosion-ridden area about six miles away. The heroes should all be there, he thought. "I can finally do something right..." He quickly pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, and scribbled on to it.

-Dear Mom,

I still love you somehow... After all you have done to me. After everything you have put me through. Somehow..... I still love you. Either way, I hope you burn in hell for what you did. What kind of Mother stabs her son daily. Gets drunk twice a day. Tells her son that he is a failure and should have never been born.

Well... Let me give you your early birthday present. Me. In a deserted alleyway. With my head cracked open. Dead. Oh how I am so sure you would love that. Knowing that you were one of the reasons for my death. I can just picture your smile now. Maybe I'll see my pathetic excuse of a Father in the afterlife. Maybe I won't. All I want you to know is that I will be happy without you, and you will be happier without me. Maybe some way... In your sick mind, you thought you were doing me justice by brutally torturing me night after night. I wouldn't know. I'm not you. And you best be happy that you are not me. A little off topic, but ya know even All Might said I would be better off as a villain with my Quirk.

Next time you see Kacchan... Tell him thank you for opening my eyes on how to end my pain.

Goodbye.

-Dear whoever finds this,

I don't know if this will even ever be found. Nobody cares for a shitty Deku such as myself. That's what I've been told every day. That nobody would care if I just took a Swan Dive off of a tall building. Anyway... I'm sorry if you found my body. I was hoping it would be my mother to find me when she comes looking for me for the daily torture. I've come to my limit. So if you happen to see a green dot in the sky that is coming down with no intention of stopping. That would be me. Please don't try and stop me. Everyone would be better off this way. 

-Dear Shouta Aizawa and Yamada Hizashi, 

Thank you for letting me seek refuge in your house when I needed it. Thank you for everything. Even though you may not know my backstory, you never hesitated to help an underweight homeless-looking boy. Even though the torture would be worse when I came home the next day; I appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Tell your six (or was it seven?) cats that I love them and will see them in the afterlife eventually.

Goodbye everyone. Live happier... Please...      ~Izuku Midoriya~

And with that, Izuku Midoriya stood at the edge of the railing. Saying his final words.

_________________________

Unedited!

If there are any grammatical errors please comment on them and I'll fix them ASAP

Thank you, Darlings!!