Chapter Three: Don't Wake Me Yet

*Time Skippo to the Hospito*

A frantic Shouta ran inside the hospital to get help for Izuku,"HELP! MY SON IS INJURED!" Several nurses and a man with a doctor's coat came rushing around the corner. "Sir, I need you to remain calm and tell us where he is." The man in the doctor's coat told Shouta.

"There are 2 others bringing him in currently, he's in critical condition with a nearly non-existent pulse. His name is Izuku Yamada." He purposely changed Izuku's last name to Yamada so the hospital couldn't contact his so-called Mother. No more than ten seconds later, All Might came in cradling the boy carefully in his arms. All Might had tears running down his face. He wasn't smiling. Izuku was looking awfully pale. The trauma nurses quickly recovered from their initial shock of seeing the boy with several Pro-Heroes and took the boy from the heroes' care.

"Heart rate 20 bpm and dropping. Blood pressure is 60 over 30. Left shoulder is dislocated. Lumbar Vertebrae L3 and L4 appear to be cracked. Fractured 12th rib. We need to get him into the O.R. immediately." The heroes watched as they took Izuku into the Operating Room. They looked helplessly at each other. Everyone except All Might was still standing. All Might had sat down with his head in his hands, rocking back and forth, "What have I done?" He kept repeating over and over.

"Hey assjack. Although I would like to believe it was only you hurting the boy.... You need to read this." Hizashi hands All Might the letter which Izuku had written.

After a couple stunned minutes, All Might speaks up, "I-I'm so sorry... I had no idea.. He told me tha-" Shouta cuts him off angrily, "He told you what exactly? That he wanted to grow up to be just like you? That he wanted to be such a cool hero such as yourself? That he wanted to save people just like you saved all those people in the building fire last year? You told a boy, that was obviously already injured, that he had no use as a hero. That the only thing he could become was a villain. And you call yourself a hero, the Symbol Of Peace." Shouta was seething. Those around him were frozen due to the deadly aura Shouta emitted.

"I will do anything I can to help Young Izuku. I hadn't any idea that his own parents were Villains. His father was Dragon afterall. I knew I recognized the last name, Midoriya. On top of that he was being brutally bullied at school...." And for the first time ever, All Might starts to softly cry in front of others.

Chiyo, Shouta, Hizashi, and the few nurses around, all stared at the buff man in shock. Shouta awkwardly pats the large man on the back, "I'm not saying it is okay, but it's ultimately Izuku's decision whether to forgive you or not." They all nod in response.

*Six Hours Later*

A doctor comes over to them, he looked to be about 70 or so and his tag read Himoya Koiru,"We've done all that we can do. His spine has 2 metal plates in them along with several screws. His shoulder will be sore but is otherwise fine. He lost a lot of blood and we managed to heal his rib. The surgeries were successful, however, we don't know how long it will be until he wakes up. His body has gone into a state of hibernation."

The heroes breathe out a heavy sigh of relief.

"When can we go see him?" Hizashi asks.

"Will it be only you four visiting him?" Hizashi nods. "Okay then you can all go in now. Please be quiet, and be very gentle."

Shouta was on his way to the room before the doctor finished saying Okay. Hizashi and Chiyo immediately follow suit, and All Might hesitantly follows.

*Izuku*

As Izuku flew higher and higher into the sky, he didn't dare look down at Sho and Zashi. He knew they had climbed up after him. Although he never turned around to say goodbye. The sleeping pills he took after the incident with Kacchan started to kick in quickly. I'm sorry Sho and Zashi, but this is the only way I can be free, Izuku thought to himself while slowly falling asleep and transforming back to his human form.