Prologue

Izuku Midoriya was just another happy six year old boy who wanted to become a hero. Or so it seemed to those around him.

He was still learning to control his Quirk. His Quirk, Alteration, allowed him to change his appearance into anything he wishes, so long he has seen it before. He can also change the appearance of inanimate objects into living ones. Such as a rock into a bird.

However, Izuku's father, Hisashi Midoriya, didn't approve of the quirk. Calling it "useless" and telling Izuku he might as well be Quirkless.

*Nine years ago* *Third Person POV*

Izuku had just come in from playing with his friend, Kacchan. Also known as Katsuki Bakugo. They had been friends as long as he can remember.

When he entered the house, his mother, Inko Midoriya, was sitting on the couch with a half empty bottle of Saki in-hand. It had been a month since his father was arrested for Attempted Murder and Armed Robbery. Ever since Hisashi was arrested, Inko took over the job of beating and torturing Izuku daily. As Izuku tried sneaking by her unnoticed, a small knife flew in from the kitchen, stabbing him in the leg.

This was the work of his mother's Quirk, Telekinesis. Although it is a very weak form so she can only move small objects.

All Izuku could feel was pain. He fell to the floor all but screaming in pain. He had never been stabbed before. Little did he know, this was only the beginning. His so-called mother stood up and walked over to him, "Oh Izuku. Izuku... It's all your fault he's gone. You did this." And the worst years of his life began. Even worse than with Hisashi.

___________________

Hi guys, I know this chapter is really short, but the next ones will be longer.
This is my first book
Sorry for any errors in advance.
💕Thank you, Darlings!💕