Happy Ending?

After that battle, everyone cheered their victory. Those who's hurt were sent to the healing quarters of Minas Tirith.
Sam and Pippin were dragging (Y/n) to Frodo's room, followed by the rest of the fellowship.
"Come (Y/n)!" Mery exclaimed as they enter the bright room with the unconscious Frodo on it.
"Can you heal him?" Pippin ask.

(Y/n) sit on the bed beside Frodo and looked at him, "Yeah, sure"
"Just don't pass out again please" Legolas murmured but everyone still heard him.

She put her hand on Frodo's head whispering, "Time to wake up Frodo", she can feel her magic entering Frodo's body and making him heal faster.
She smiled, standing up and Gandalf took her place beside Frodo.

Frodo slowly opened his eyes and greeted by smiling Gandalf. Mery and Pippin jump on his bed.
Everyone is just so happy and everything should be better from now on.
Frodo saw (Y/n) and smiled, "You're here too"
"Of course, didn't I say you have me in this battle?" she replied and sigh, "And I guess, I have some explaining to do... Look, I'm sorry tha–"

"Yah don't have to apologize lass" Gimli cut her off,
"We respect your privacy and secrets, we know that there's a good reason why you didn't tell us about.. you know" Aragorn says making (Y/n) smiled.

"Thank you" she replied.
"And I apologize for doubting and say hurtful words to you, I didn't mean–" she cut Legolas words, because she knows that Legolas didn't really mean what he did, "It's okay Legolas, I understand"

(Y/n) didn't know what have gotten into her but she just walk towards Legolas and wrapped her arms around him. Maybe she's getting used or just loving his warmth.
Legolas was shocked for a second but he returned the hug and sweetly kissed her head.

"As much as I really love to see you two be romantic and stuff, I really think you love birds go get a room" Gimli interrupt making (Y/n) and Legolas break apart and just stand next to each other with blushing faces.

Legolas leave to travel back to his homeland. Aragorn's coronation will be held soon so he needs to be ready and wear appropriate clothes.
Although he wants to bring (Y/n) with him, he know that it is not a great idea, he didn't want his father know about his 'little crush' for now.
"My prince!" the guards bowed to him, "It's good to see you back, the king wants to talk to you as soon as you get back"
Legolas nod and head straight to the throne room.

On the other side, out of boredom, (Y/n) and the Hobbits decided to play a game called 'hide and seek'.
Sam starts counting and the rest is panicking about where to hide. Frodo run and hide at the walls of Minas Tirith, Mery and Pippin sticks together and climbed the trees nearby to hide, and (Y/n) just run randomly and turned herself invisible.
She's not cheating, she just have an advantage.

While running, (Y/n) bumped into someone making both of them stumbled in the ground and (Y/n) lose her invincibility.
She quickly stood up, "I'm so sorry!" she almost yell and help the lady she just bumped with.

(Y/n) grab the lady's hand and help her stand up, and at that time, (Y/n) now see the lady's features, that for her seems so familiar.
She have these beautiful (e/c) (eye color)  eyes, flawless (h/c) (hair color) curly hair, and mysterious aura.
"I'm sorry" (Y/n) whispered again, eyeing the familiar lady,
"It's okay" the lady replied, "Sorry, umm... Did we met somewhere before?" (Y/n) ask her.

There was a pause where the lady just look at her, "No. I don't think so" she replied.
"Oh. Okay, but you kinda look familiar to me. Can I ask your name?"
"I'm Marietta, but you can just call me Marie" the lady introduced slightly bowing,
"It's nice to meet you, my name's (Y/n)"

"I wonder where's (Y/n) hiding right now, she's the only one left" Sam says as the 3 Hobbits trail behind him.
Mery suddenly gasped, "What if she get lost in the woods then someone attacked her?!" he exclaimed,
"Oh no! We promise Legolas that we'll take care of her while she's gone!" Pippin says, starting to panic.

"Relax guys, I'm sure (Y/n) is safe, she's strong" Frodo says trying to comfort the others from worrying.
Out of the corner (Y/n) suddenly appears making the Hobbits yell in fear.
"Hey! Hey! It's me!" (Y/n) says waving her hands at them. The Hobbits breathe in relief, "We've been looking for you (Y/n)" Sam says, "Yeah, we thought you lost your way and get attacked by bad guys" Pippin continued making her giggle, "I'm totally fine" she replied.

Days have passed and finally, it's coronation day.

Everyone gathered as they all watch Gandalf announced and put a crown on Aragorn's head, making him the official king.

People cheered and the elves made their way to Aragorn. Him and Legolas pat each other's shoulder, a sign of true friendship. Then a woman, Arwen, revealed herself behind the flag she's been holding, and then just like in the other movies, they kissed ofcourse, making everyone cheered again.

(Y/n) uses her magic and shot a blast from the sky, making it rain rose petals.
Now that the war is finally over, (Y/n) thought of going back home to Asgard, totally oblivious of that fact that Legolas is looking at her the whole time.