The Bird Box

(Y/n) woke up on a tree where she sleeps last night. Today will be the day where the fellowship will start their journey through Mordor.

She stand up and stretch a little. Putting her hands on her hips, smiling brightly at the river.
"Everything will be fine!" (Y/n) motivated herself.
Walking towards the bridge where the council agreed to meet up.
She saw that, she is clearly the first one arrived. She smirked and shake her head a little.
She sat at a rock next to the flowing river and the bridge, totally lost in her thoughts.

Legolas arrived too, seeing (Y/n) sitting on rock beside the river. He smiled and walk towards her.
"You must be inlove with rivers" he said, (Y/n) looked at him ang nodded. "Back on my home, I always sneaked during nights just to see the river in our land" she says looking back at the river, she felt him sat beside her.

"I see, the love birds are already here" Legolas and (Y/n) look behind them and saw Gimli.
Soon the fellowship completed and they start walking ahead, towards the unseen future.
(Y/n) kept herself behind everyone.

"Stop glancing at her, I'm sure she can handle herself" Aragorn whispered to Legolas, who blushed from embarrassment.
"I'm not looking at her, I'm just making sure no one's following us" Legolas defends.
"Anything you say" Aragon murmurs.

Everything turned smoothly as they reached a rocky place. They decided to settle there first.
"Umm, lady (Y/n)?" Sam called her out. She looked at him with questioning look, "Can you help us light the wood?" he asked. She smiled and replied, "Sure"

Kneeling beside Sam and putting her right hand near the wood. She activated her magic and green fire surrounds her hand. The fire touched the woods making it spread to it.
Sam and Frodo watch her with smile on their faces. "Thank you lady (Y/n)!" Sam says, "No problem" she replied.

She stand up and walk towards a rock, climbing it up and siiting on it, back facing the others.
She can hear the clashing swords behind her but paid no mind, as she observed a group of birds flying towards them.
"Those bird looks bad news" she said to whoever hear her.

Legolas climb the rock and stand next to her sitting form, looking at the distance.
"It's not a bird, it's just a wisp of cloud" Gimli says.
"It's moving fast, against the wind"  Boromir says worried.
"I'm very possitive that those are birds" (Y/n) says now standing up.

Legolas eyes widened as he realized what they are, "Crebain from Dunland!"
"Hide!" Aragon shouts.
"Mary, Pinnin, Sam, take cover!" Boromir commands the hobbit.
As everybody crumble to hide and take their belongings, took away the fire. (Y/n) stands there with confusion.
"Why?! I want to see them!" She says.
Legolas realizes that she don't have a plan to hide so, he grab her arm and dragged her down to a bush, hiding.

That hiding spot is not the best for the two of them, because it's really small. Legolas put his arms around her waist protectively. Her back is pressed against Legolas firm chest that makes (Y/n) lost her words. She's not been this close to someone, to a guy.
As the shadow of the dark birds fly above them. Everyone held their breath and didnt move. When its over, everyone goes back to their feet. (Y/n) dusted herself with Legolas beside her.
"Spies of Saruman, the passage south is being guarded" Gandalf says worried and looked at each one of them.
"We must take the pass to Caradhras!" he explained.

(Y/n) doesn't have any idea wheres Caradhras is and definitely, she's just going to trail behind them.

"You shouldn't do that, you know" Legolas say. She looked at him confused, and if he's talking to her.
He looked back at her with worry and slight anger in his eyes.
"Sorry? What did I even do?" She asked.
"He means, you shouldn't do what you did earlier, it makes him worried" Aragon says with a smirk.
Boromir also join the teasing, saying, "It makes the prince worried for his dear wife, facing the Crebain alone"

(Y/n) blushed, but she just join them and nudge Legolas slightly. "Don't worry about me, I can handle myself" she says, winking at him and walking towards the Hobbits, who seems needing in help packing and carrying their things, leaving a blushing Legolas with the two human.

"You like her" Aragorn say straight forward.
"Ofcourse not!" Legolas denied which makes the two smirk even wider.
"Don't you think, we can't notice you watch her every second" Boromir says.
And out of nowhere, Gimli joins their conversation, "I see the prince one time, eye (Y/n)s butt"
Legolas blushed even harder remembering that time when he accidentally started at (Y/n) butt.
"No I don't!" he denied, loud enough to gain others attention and the 3 guys laugh.

"Stop talking! Let's move!" Gandalf exclaimed and everyone moved, continuing their way.
"Stop teasing me. It's not like I like her, and even if I did, Ada won't allow it" (Father) Legolas seriously says and walk out of the 3 men who watch him with sad and pitied eyes.
They knew whats he say. Being part of a royal family is really a big burden, especially when your father is Thranduil.