You're Busted!

There's (Y/n), walking behind Gandalf, starring at the King.
'He looked like a dead old corpse' she thought, as she shift her gaze to a guy beside the King, who's whispering in his ears.

"The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late, Theoden King" Gandalf says as they continued walking forward, with mens following behind them.

"Why should I welcome you Gandalf Stormcrow?..." the King ask.
"A just question, my liege" the creepy guy said and walk towards Gandalf, "Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear"

"Be silent!" Gandalf shouts and put his staff infront of him and he gasped backing away, "His staff! I told you to take the wizard's staff!"

Soon, a fistfight begins. And (Y/n), who's already done with this filthy guards and didn't want to put so much efforts on them, just rolled her eyes and starts kneeing and kicking their balls.
Gimli, Aragorn and Legolas, watch (B/n) hit every guard's balls with pain in their faces.
And the other is afraid to even get close to him(her).
"He's good" Gimli murmured to himself and when he saw the creepy guy, he tackled him and held him into the ground.

"Theoden, son of Thengel, too long have you sat in the shadows" Gandalf says walking towards the king, "I will release you from the spell"
But the king only laugh and say, "You have no power here, Gandalf the Grey"
Gandalf throws his cloak and it seems like Gandalf is glowing white which taken back the King.
"I will draw you, Saruman, as poison is drawn from a wound"

"If I go... Theoden dies..."

Gandalf stops and looked at the young man behind him, "No, you won't kill him, because you can't"
(Y/n) notice that Gandalf is looking at her and she nods, understanding what he meant.

She tried to walk as manly as she can thats appropriate for her disguise, and go behind the King.
"Who are you? What are you doing?!" the king ask sharply but Gandalf cut him off,
"You did not kill me, you will not kill him"

(Y/n) put both of her hands on the king head, "Rohan is mine" that's the last word of the possessed King before (Y/n) send her magic through the Kings body, holding it in place and making sure Saruman won't get him. She focusses and find the weak spot of the spell inside him and bringing it in a place where Gandalf can hit it.

"Be gone!" Gandalf shouts as he smite Theoden, (Y/n) felt the possession gone so she release him and go back to the group.
"What was that?" Legolas ask, she just smirk and keep silent as she bring back their attention back to the king who's now looking good and not look like an old dead corpse.

The room is field with light and life again.
Theoden grasp for his sword, and he saw the creepy guy and his face filled with anger.

The creepy guy—Grima, was thrown outside on the stairs.
"I've only serve you my lord!" Grima says backing away with fear, as king Theoden raise his sword, ready to kill but Aragorn stops him, "No my lord! Let him go"

Theoden lower his sword and Grima run away, ridding a horse, escaping the village. But (Y/n) didn't want to let Grima escape, so using her magic, she created a dagger and throw it at him without the other noticing, thats what she thought... Elfs has magical eyes right? Yet, Legolas remain silent.

"Hail Theoden King!" Someone shouts and everyone kneels before him.

"Where's my son?!" he ask, with sad eyes, one of the guards informed him about his son's death.

A funeral is made after that, sending the fallen prince into his last destination, his grave.
Everyone mourns for him as a sad song sang by the lovely Eowyn.
Little white flowers were spread at his graveyard, with last one glance, "May your soul travel safely to Helheim, my auntie awaits you" (Y/n) whispers and leave.
She plan to go nowhere in particular, as long as she's away from the funeral, she'll be fine.

(Y/n) found herself standing on a distant clift,
"This disguise is making me weak" she sighed.
"Disguise?"
She turned sharply ready to kick some asses but instead, she saw someone who she didn't want to talk to right now.
Legolas.
"So you're in disguise huh?" he says walking closer to her, "Then who are you really (B/n)? If that's even your real name"

"I believe, I can't tell you. Trust me, it's better if you don't know" she whispered and put her tough look, and began walking away but Legolas grab her arm.

Wrong move.

She grab his arms and twist it, just enough to cause pain and not completely breaking it, she hold it behind his back while Legolas just scream in pain.

On that moment, Aragorn and Gimli is near, hearing Legolas scream, they rush thinking that he's in trouble.
They saw (B/n) holding Legolas in the ground.
"What's going on?!" Aragorn ask, "(B/n) release him now"

She sighed and let Legolas go, quickly walking away.
"Hey!" Aragorn tried to stop him, only to receive a death glare saying, 'don't you ever try or I'll skin you alive', that sends a chill on his spine so he back up.

When Legolas recovered and saw (B/n) walking away, he gets up and run towards her tackling her into the ground.
"What on Odin's beard?!" she screamed gasping for air thats have been knocked out of her lungs.

And that sudden lost of breath takes her disguise out, now she's back on being (Y/n).
Legolas was shocked and so are Aragorn and Gimli.
"She's been with us the whole time?!" Gimli shouts still couldn't belive,
"That's why (B/n) could do that stuff back at King Theoden" Aragorn says in realization.
"And that dagger..." Legolas mumble standing up.

(Y/n) help herself up and smirk at the boys, "Surprise!" she says in a playful tone.