"Alison, darling what are you doing under there?" I could tell that Madison was smirking.

"I hope I broke your nose," I muttered, hiding in the stall.

"Oh sweetie, you're so cute. I ruined your life so I would shut up if I were you," she smiled.

"Oh Madison, you have no idea who you're talking to. I'm the type of person that won't be able to move on without getting revenge. You know, there's this saying that I don't really remember. Oh wait, I do remember it. Karma's a bitch," I said smirking.

"Just because you have like 20 pairs of Louboutins, doesn't mean you're better than me," she freaked out and walked out of the bathroom.

I checked the mirror to make sure that I looked good. I was wearing a black leather skater skirt with a hot pink halter top and a pair of hot pink heels.

This look made me look rebellious. All of the sudden, I got this boost of confidence and decided to go back to class.

I walked in the science lab with a huge smirk on my face. 

"Can't wait to see you in detention, Alison," my teacher said.

I chuckled and sat beside my asshole partner, Luke, making sure that I gave him the dirtiest look ever.

I sat in my seat staring at the ceiling. I was so bored and very uncomfortable with Luke beside me.

The bell finally rang and I decided to lecture Luke.

"You know, I'm really, really mad at you," I said.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I'm sorry, but I have to keep my image,"

If the teacher wasn't watching, I would've slapped him so hard.

"Go fuck yourself," I stormed out the door and went outside.

I found the pack of cigarettes in my purse and decided to light one. 

Relief immediately filled my body once I inhaled. My muscles were relaxed and all my thoughts went to the smoke.

"Alison, I didn't know you smoked," I turned around and Ashton was there with a concerned look.

"I've been really stressed," I sighed. "Want one?" I asked, holding out the pack of cigarettes. Ashton nodded and took one out of the box.

"What's been going on," he obliviously asked.

"Do you not see people abusing me in the hallways?" I chuckled a bit. Ashton's face went from concerned to stunned. He was so oblivious that it was making me laugh.

"I had no idea. Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded.

"You know, when I was a freshman, I got bullied a lot," Ashton pulled his sleeve up, revealing a bunch of scars.

A huge lump formed in my throat. "I'm all better now Alison Clark," he smiled. 

"I used to be like that too," I sighed.

"Did you get bullied too?" he asked.

"No actually. I just had a very dark life," I explained everything to him.

"Jesus Christ, you are so fucking strong," he said.

I immediately became emotional because I realized that Luke had said the exact same thing to me.

"You know Ash, I'm really happy that I got to know you. I feel like you're the only person that truly understands me," I said.

"I feel like that we're the same person," he said. "You know, my buddies and I are going to this drive in movie thing tonight. Do you want to come?" he asked me. 

I nodded and gave him a high five.

- -

I sat alone in detention.

I felt super weird without Luke being here, so I decided to put my head on the desk and try to fall asleep.

All of the sudden, I heard a huge bang on my desk. I looked up and saw Luke sitting with his feet up, smirking. I rolled my eyes and moved to another desk.

"You're sassy today," he chuckled.

"Oh shut up," I snapped. "You really humiliated me in the hallway,"

"That's because I'm an asshole, Alison. I am naturally a dick to people and you're stupid for not figuring that out," he cried.

"Oh I figured that out from the second I laid my eyes on you," I said.

Luke stood up and walked over to the door, locking it.

'What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped.

Luke walked over to me. "That hurt my feelings," he said smirking.

"Well, you hurt my feelings in the hallway," I pouted. 

"I hate you so much," he said.

"I hate you more, Luke. I hate you more than anything you stupid asshole," I yelled.

Luke's face was inches from mine. I hate how after everything he's done to me, I still have emotions for him.

"I have a thing for whores," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and smashed my lips onto his.

Things were getting very heated up. A second ago, I was admitting my hatred for Luke. Now, I'm topless and very turned on.

Luke started to kiss my neck. He began sucking on my sweet spot, causing me to moan. I could feel Luke smirking through his kisses. 

It was my turn now.

I kissed his lips, eagerly. I brushed my fingers through his hair, while I was grinding on him.

"Alison," he moaned. 

I ripped his shirt off, while I lightly tugged at the bottom of his lip with my teeth. His lip ring was cold against my lips which gave me the chills. I moved down to his jawline, giving him love bites all over.

Wait

I slapped Luke as hard as I could

"What the fuck!" he yelled.

"I'm not falling for your tricks," I said.

Luke rolled his eyes and unlocked the door. We sat for the rest of the time in silence.

- -

I thought I would have a horrible time.

I was completely wrong.

I was sitting in Ashton's convertible, wearing his football varsity jacket. Ashton and his buddies were so nice. I thought I would get made fun of the whole time. 

The movie we were all watching was The Breakfast Club. It was my all time favourite movie. The movie spoke to me in so many ways. It was like it was made for me. 

Ashton and his buddies were such goofs, it made me laugh. 

They would act out the drive in scene from the movie Grease, which was so weird. Ashton would play Sandy and his friend Niall would be Danny. After, they would sing along to all the Grease songs.

I honestly had no idea that they would know the Grease songs. 

"You guys are so weird," I laughed.

"Alison Clark, you have not seen weird yet. This is normal for us," Ashton laughed.

I jokingly groaned causing the whole team to laugh.

"So Alison, have you thought of being a cheerleader," Niall smirked.

"Oh no thank you," I said.

"Why? You would make the perfect cheerleader," he said.

"With Madison and the girls on the team, no thanks," I chuckled.

"Oh fuck them," Niall said. "They're bitches."

"Speaking of the devil, I have a huge favour to ask you guys," I smirked.