Chapter four

Note: Hi guys I hope you're enjoying the book! At the end of the chapter, Alison opens up to 'someone' and it might be a bit disturbing. So don't say I didn't warn you! I love you all x

chapter four

I woke up in a dark room, panicking because I didn't know where I was. As soon as I stood up from the bed, the pain in my head immediately hit me. I knew for sure knew that I was hung over.

"Goodmorning," I hear a guy say causing me to scream. He had these puppy dog brown eyes and his hair was in a quiff and he had no clothes on.

"Get back in bed," he said grabbing my waist.

"Who the hell are you?" I pushed him off of me.

"Were you that drunk?" he sighed.

"Where's Luke," I asked.

"Luke?" He said, looking at me like I was mentally ill.

"I thought you were Luke," I cried.

"Who's Luke," he questioned. The anxiety hit me right away. I ran out the door and noticed the huge mess in the house.

Was I still in Luke's house?

I immediately started too check all the empty rooms.

There was only one room left. I barged in and saw Luke and someone else. ??

What the hell.

I went on the other side of the bed to see who this person was.

Please be a guy, please be a guy.

I hoped.

But, it wasn't, it was Madison.

Hurt suddenly shot right through me and tears began to fill my eyes. I ran out the door with confusion.

"I had a fun time, baby." the guy said. I ignored the comment and left the house.

What the hell happened last night?

I remember kissing Luke, I do. Was it him though? I probably thought that guy was Luke.

I am such an embarrassment. I decided to walk to that ghetto park, to clear my mind.

- -

I saw Calum sitting on top of the slide, so I climbed up the slide.

"Calum," I tried getting his attention. He looked at me with tearful eyes. I immediately became worried.

"Calum, what's wrong. Are you as confused as I am?" I cried.

"You're such a whore, Alison." he yelled.

"What the fuck! I don't know what you're talking about," I yelled right back.

"You told me you loved me and then took advantage of me. After, you ran away and start making out with Luke and then you went and slept with some fucking stranger!" he said.

"Calum, I was fucking drunk! I don't even remember what happened," I said.

"It's all over god damn youtube," he got up and walked away.

I got up and stormed back to Luke's house.

I violently knocked on the door. Once Luke opened the door, I screamed at him.

"What the fuck is on youtube?"

"I don't fucking know, go check for yourself," he yelled, obviously annoyed with me.

I walked right through the door and took his laptop. I found the video on youtube and Luke sat beside me to watch it.

I've never been so disgusted in my life. Firstly, I was grindng on Calum, making out with him and whispering things in his ear, secondly I was making out with Luke and even started stripping and after, I shoved Luke out of the way and followed the 'stranger that I slept with' inside the house. Luke slammed the laptop shut.