Chapter five

chapter five

Calum was so freaking pissed at me and I knew that I totally screwed up. He wouldn't answer any of my phone calls or texts so I decided to walk next door to his house. Calum's car was only in the driveway which relieved me because that meant his parents weren't home.

I hesitated a bit before knocking on the door. The guilt in my body was unreal which made me tongue tied. I honestly haven't even thought about what I was going to say to him. 

Screw it.

The door opened revealing an irritated face. 

"What are you doing here?" he snapped. 

"Calum, I-" he slammed the door right in my face. 

"Calum, please!" I started slamming on the door. My anxiety level was so high. 

"Calum!" I screamed. 

He finally managed to open the door.

"My god Alison, just leave!" he screamed, scaring me a bit. 

I wasn't going to give up.

"No! Just let me explain," I yelled right back.

"You know what Alison? You're just some narcissist bitch who thinks you own everyone. Just leave me alone," he slammed the door shut. Tears filled my eyes as I was walking. I didn't know what to do. 

I ended up walking into a convenient store. I saw a boy with red hair and knew exactly who it was.

"Michael!" I yelled.

He looked up at me and turned around like I wasn't even there. I walked over to him.

"Hey, how have you been?" I put my hand on his shoulder. He shook my hand off and walked out of the store without saying anything.

I sighed and walked over to the cash register.

"What will it be?" the clerk asked. 

"2 packs of cigarettes," I smiled.

"You're not like the type of person who would smoke," the clerk said, sounding concerned.

"Well I am now," I handed him 20 bucks and walked out of the store with the cigarette packs.

- -

I was sitting on one of the benches outside of the school. I had a bundle of nerves about going inside. Everyone hated me and I felt like an anxious wallflower getting stepped on by everyone. 

I started to think about Luke. After that night, I wasn't sure if he liked me or not. 

 I sighed and walked through the entry doors with my heart in my mouth. I got glares from everyone and I also got called a bunch of names. Tears began to fill my eyes but I managed to shake them off.

"Be strong," I mumbled to myself.

I saw Luke at his locker. and ran right towards him.

"Hey," I said. He looked at me and gave me a confused look. All of the sudden, everyone in the hallway stopped talking and started to stick their noses in our conversation.

"Why are you talking to me? I really don't want to be your next boy toy victim." he smirked.

"Uh......... excuse me? I glared at him with confusion.

"I'm not friends with whores," he slammed his locker and walked away, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

Everyone walked into their classes while I stood there alone. I was out of this world stunned. I ran to the bathroom and started to sob on the floors. All of the sudden, I heard footsteps walk in the bathroom.