Ch 12: The King and The Thief.

After your meeting with Ozpin you rejoined the others back at the dorm. Opening the door, you entered to find Coco working on her make up, Fox laying on his bed bored, and Yatsu sitting in the corner of the room meditating. Velvet was the only one absent, she most likely used the key you gave her to clear her head in the greenhouse.

Fox: So Yatsu if I was getting jumped would you help me out?

Yatsu: (eyes closed) Sure Fox,

Fox: What about you Coco?

Coco: You're on your own, can't risk ruining my new outfit.

Yatsu: How do you know you'd be wearing a new outfit?

Fox: With her there's always a new outfit.

Coco: These are facts but I'm sure you'd be fine either way.

You: What did I just walk in on?

Taking notice of you without turning away from her mirror, Coco waved a dismissive hand

Coco: Oh nothing important.

Fox: To you maybe, my lively hood is at stake here.

Yatsu: (ignoring Fox) How'd things go after we left? Doesn't look like they made you put that collar back on.

Fox: (grumbles) Fine go ahead just ignore me.

You raised your hand to your neck where the collar used to be, with everything that happened you had almost forgotten.

You: Yes, I won't be required to wear it anymore and I have you all to thank for it.

Coco: We should be thanking you, if you weren't there, things could have been a lot worse back on that mission.

Yatsu: You also could've left when you got the collar off but instead you chose to stay with us.

Yatsu's comment took you by surprise, you weren't sure if anyone noticed your moment of hesitation back then but it wasn't like you'd deny it.

Fox: Well it's not like we'd would've blamed you if you wanted to leave. I know I wouldn't want to be forced to stay somewhere I didn't want.

Yatsu: (hastily adding) Not that we'd want you to go.

Coco: Of course not, as far as anyone's concerned you're a bona fide member of team CFVY. I'm sure if V was here she'd say the same.

Yatsu: Speaking of Velvet, she's been gone for awhile.

You: I have a good idea on where she might be, I should probably let her know that everything went ok.

Yatsu: (standing up) I'll come with you, I was starting to get worried.

Before Yatsuhashi could stand Coco puts a finger to his forehead and pushes him back into his sitting position.

Coco: No you stay here, Y/n I'll leave Velvet to you.

She gives a quick wink as you nod at her.

You: Right, we'll be back shortly.

Timeskip of Chibi Fox having a staring contest with Coco.

Ozpin's Office

In the headmaster's office at the top floor of Beacon tower, Ironwood was causing and uproar in the office.

Ironwood: How could you be so lenient!?

Ozpin let out a tired sigh, although he knew the General meant well it was clear that he didn't like the idea of a student that broke the rules being rewarded.