CHAPTER 8 : THE SECOND ATTACK ON ABBERLINE

Abberline left 8 Gideon Street and headed towards home . It would have been a 15 minute walk , it wasn' t that far . But as he neared a dark alleyway , a cold gust of wind swept him by .
   Then suddenly a man ran up to him and dealt a hard hit directly in the stomach. Abberline clung for breath , but the man grabbed Abberline by the throat and began to speak .

     "Well hello again detective! Miss me ? How'd you like my latest job ?"

   "Hoffman ! You bastard! Why do you do it ?"

    "Detective, I told you to call me Jack , I'm not that old Hoffman idiot . Also if you're thinking I'm Pizer , you' re mistaken . Detective... GIVE UP ! You'll never catch me ! It's impossible! You got the clue yet ?"

     "Fuck off , you decrepit bastard!" Abberline reaches for his gun , but the Ripper, grabbed him by his hand and broke 3 of his fingers. His strength was extraordinary for a man who to Londoners seemed a coward who takes solace in killing women.

    "Let the autumn run its course Abberline ! Don' they to stop me. Also how's the naming process going ? Oh please don't call me 'Leather Apron!' . I came up with a good one , but it's a secret . Ta ta , Detective!"

   With those words , Jack punched Abberlind directly in the nose. Knocking the man unconscious! Then he took his police whistle , blew it , and with a cold breeze , once again disappeared into the gloomy shadows.