CHAPTER 4 : BLOODY MURDER IN COLD "HANBURY STREET"

Hanbury street , wasn't the best place in Whitechapel , but it was one of the most well off , people there actually could afford rooms , all to themselves , unfortunately for the people of Hanbury Yard , that would prove fatal .

On September 8th , 1888 , at 4:30am , Annie Chapman was ready to go out , sell her body . Chapman , was certainly prettier than Nichols , but would suffer a far worse fate . It was 4:36 when she reached Hanbury Street . Right at the entrance of 29 Hanbury Yard , she saw a man . His name was Keith George , and he was quite eager for Annie's attention . Another prostitute saw Annie , about to enter Hanbury Yard . She looked at the clock to see what time it was , but as soon as she did, a cold gust of wind blew her hat off , so she ran after it .

   Keith George and Annie Chapman entered Hanbury Yard  , and Keith went to the bathroom , before the grand time he was going to have . He entered the outdoors bathroom , and a gust of colds wind closed the door .

"Who's there ?!... I said who's there ?!... Annie , you better not be playing pranks on me , you whore !"

   A knock was heard on his door , he exited , and then a man grabbed him . This was the same man who killed Polly Nichols , and threatened Abberline . He took Keith , and slammed him against a wooden fence , close to where Annie was .

"Keith ? Where are you love ? Keith ? Keith ?! " Her fear was evident , but it wasn't the fear of death , but the fear of losing a customer .

"Hey Annie" a voice was heard , when she turned her head , she saw the person who was speaking to her .

"Well hey dearie !" She replied , with a smile , "Want the business ?"

"Sure" said the man .

"C'mon then love , start taking those trousers off ." said Annie , with even a bigger smile .

"Of course , but didn't you have another customer?"

"Yes , I did , but how do you know about that ? As a matter of fact , how do you know my name ?"

There was no response , for the man grabbed Annie by the throat , and pressed down. When she had lost consciousness , he took out his knife , and slit her throat . Then , just like with Polly , he tore off her clothes , and cut into the abdomen . This time , however, he reached his hand into the wound and dug into her organs , then he carefully removed her uterus , and small intestine , left the intestine on the floor , took the uterus , and put it in his coat . This time he left the body as it was , then looked at his hands .He was wearing black gloves , but there was no blood on them

"Good." He whispered .

   Then he looked over at Kieth's dead body , and saw he was wearing a leather apron . He took the apron , dipped it in her blood , and left it on the floor . Then took Kieth's body . The police didn't find his body . He hid his knife in his black cloak, and disappeared into the shadows .