Chapter 8: Storm

"I love you has three words.

I'm sorry (y/n)..."

You stand still dumbfounded.
WHAT? He loves me? Is this one of his pranks again?

He stepped closer to you and cupped your face. He tried to wipe off the stains of your tears. Even so, he cannot comprehend how unpredictable your reaction is. You looked so confused. Well, you should be, but for a girl who's completely into a guy like Baekhyun, your eyes must reflect gladness and joy. But no...he can't read you.

"I said I want to see your reaction when I say it. Is that it?" He asked cutely.

You're not so crazy. In fact, you're even the dainty soft-spoken type. But this time, you scratched it yourself. Using all the force that you have, you pushed Baekhyun, causing him to splash back into the pool. You turned back and walked away. All you heard was his squealing and splashing.
"Help me! Help! Shooendhwhsbwuwh! help!" He shouted, jumping up and down.

"You know how to swim, don't you?" You shouted.

"Nooo! I was whzbwujswhis! I was kidding!" He replied. Is he really drowning?

You turned again to look at him, jumping in water like a girl.
"Pabo, try standing!"

He obeyed and you saw the water leveled below his chest.
"Great. Now walk." You instructed him, crossing your arms. He did so. You waited for him to get near you because you felt a bit guilty for pushing him into the water, but it did you a little favor because you felt your chest got lighter for having your revenge.

"Don't ever fool me again." You looked at him straight in the eyes. He just smiled sweetly at you, erasing somehow the pain he has caused you earlier.

You went back to walking home again when Baekhyun placed a big towel around you. You looked beside you and smirked. "You really planned it."

He did not say anything but flashed a wry smile and continued walking with you 'til you reached home. You waved him goodbye and he did the same. It felt awkward though. You're not used to this feeling. The butterflies felt strange.

----------
You can't sleep. But it's normal.
When someone you really like has confessed that he loves you, wild and pleasing thoughts would really not let you sleep, right?
Or should you have been sleeping tight since you should be having the sweetest dreams?
Well, you don't really know. This is the first time you've experienced this.

It feels really good. Although that moment wasn't one of the best scenarios of confession featured in movies or published in magazines and newspapers, it felt perfect. Although he almost killed me with his daredevil act, I still see him as an angel. The peculiarity made it ideal. What mattered most was the rush of feelings, the gush of emotions. I don't know what he liked about me, but I'm thankful that he did.

But I wasn't able to tell him that I feel the same... I was carried away by those 3 words.

I love you too, Baekhyun...
I love you.

[PLAY THE MUSIC AT THE MEDIA 'til Suho's POV]

You dialed Suho's number and your heart thumped with excitement as you wait for him to accept the call.
"It's 3 am what do you want?" He sleepily murmured.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up." You cooed, pouting as if he sees you.

"I was near balancing the chemical equation but you...any, what again?" He shrugged.

"Baekhyun. He confessed to me."

"That he's gay?" His voice grew loud.

"Silly. That he loves me." You smiled from ear to ear.