Chapter 1: Building Bridges

His cute face always enlightens my day.
His thin pink lips.
His soft shiny brown hair.
His beautiful gentle hands.
His flawless fair skin.
And my favorite part of him, his tantalizing eyes.

I've always been attracted to the way he moves, the way he speaks, the way he cracks jokes every now & then, the way he tries hard to look cute if he asks for something (though he obviously need not to), the way his voice sounds when he sings, the way he answers questions effortlessly yet still being able to get it correctly, & the way he gives me shivers when he looks into my eyes.

I've always been like this, looking at him from afar. I've become more inspired ever since I met him.
I have never really liked someone this much before.
I am one of the girls whom others thought as one who also likes girls.
They can't be blamed actually.
I never wore dresses except in parties, soirees, or other special occasions when my mom would just push me into the walk-in closet and would never let me go till I get myself into a dress.

But this guy has got me wondering if I should now change.
Must I wear flurry dresses?
Must I put make up on?
Must I buy short shorts?
Would a heeled footwear help him notice me?
'Cause gosh I think I'm head over heels in love with him.

"Earth to (y/n)!" Your seat mate, Yeon, shouted.

Great. Now, heads turned towards you.

"Wh--what?" You mumbled.

"Oopss yeah guys, privacy please?" She requested as she put her hands together to her chin.

Feeling ashamed and annoyed at the same time, you responded,
"Stop doing that. You're always embarrassing me."

"Forgive me but I saw you gawking at Baekhyun again like you always do."
You've always hated how she disrupts your daydreaming that sometimes you just want to tell her to shut up and mind her own business, but you were too kind to do so.

"And?" You calmly replied, refraining yourself from nagging.

"And he might see you drooling so might as well do the preventive measure." She winked.

"Of course, I wouldn't drool! I'm not....that into him and....that's...your idea is disgusting." You stated the last words as quietly as you can.

"Sorry." She muttered and you just nodded in acceptance.

_________________________

"Baekhyunnie!" One of your girl classmates shouted across the classroom.

"Ya?" Baekhyun responded as he turned towards the girl.

"I'd love to hear one of your pick-up lines again." She said flirtatiously.

He pouted as he thought of one of his cheesy lines again to please the class.
"Are you a poop?" Baek shouted and grinned cutely.

The whole class bursted into laughter.

"Is your heart a poop rather!" He added.

"Are you making fun of me?" The girl reacted while stomping her feet.

"No. Ask me why." He stated in a serious tone.

"Why then?" She said curiously.

"Because....I can't play with your heart."
He released those words from his mouth as he stared at the girl, which in turn, melted her. Endless laughter again dominated the room with the awww-ing and the ohhh-s.

Why is he always being close to others like this? Well except for me!
It's so...unfair.

Someone tapped your back, which startled you.
Suho.
"(Y/n)! Haha! Don't you find that cute and funny?" He asked while holding back his laughter.