CHAPTER 37: UNEXPECTED SHOT FROM A FOE

ATHENA JAZLYN LAUREL DONGFANG POV

We planned everything before we came here. We decided that I'm the only one who will enter the front door and the others will find a way to get inside. It's seems that there is really another way to enter here.

Matatalo na namin silang lahat kaya patuloy lang ang pagdepensa at pagatake. Ilang minuto ang lumipas at natalo na namin silang lahat.

"That's tiring," hinihingal na wika ni Jaira.

"Well, you still need to train to control your stamina," wika ko.

"Argh, sige na nga," wika niya. Nakita kong pinapakawalan na nina Jaira yung mommy niya. Nang matanggal na ang tali ay lumapit na ako sa kanya.

"Mrs. Tolentino, I'm sorry. Nadamay pa po kayo dito. I'm really sorry," wika ko habang nakatungo.

"Hija, it's okay. It's all ove....," Naputol ang sasabihin niya ng may biglang nagsalita.

"It's still not over, b*tches. I'm still here," wika niya at itinutok ang baril sa amin. N-no, that can't be. She's a foe.

"I'm such an idiot for trusting you," wika ko sa kanya.

"Yeah, i know. You only know is Ji's appearance but you never saw your aunt's face," she's my aunt. No wonder Ji knows that we are inside the castle that day. Because there is a spy who disguised herself as a friend.

"F*ck off! We trust you and you. You dare to fool us!! Kahit hindi kita gusto gawing isa sa mga kaibigan namin tinanggap ko kasi alam kong may dahilan ka. Kaya pala sobara na lang ang inis ko sayo dahil kalaban ka pala," Sigaw ni Katelyn.

"So what?!! You all are just a tiny little ant in my eyes. Why should i treat you guys as you expect? You killed my daughter and you guys are living a life with full of happiness while me! I always mourning everyday because of my daughter's death. It's pay back time," galit niyang wika.

"Heh. You made a big mistake," i smirk at her. "You have a guts to mess up with us, Rein, no, aunt Julie. I planning to let you off but it seems that you are not afraid to die,"

"You b*tch!!!,"

"Bitch? Oh! Thank you. I was just copying you and it worked really well," i really love smirking if I'm pissed off. Itunutok niya ang baril sa akin. "What? Are you going to shoot me? Go on i can dodge it. Let's see if your bullets are enough to kill me,"

"Your wrong, one bullet is enough to kill you. If someone is not willing to take the shot then i will let that person willingly take that shot. Bye bye, replacement," *BANG*

Agad kong yinakap si Alliah para hindi siya ang tamaan. I will not let her be my replacement. It's all my fault for letting them involved here. Naramdaman ko ang pagtama nang bala sa likod. For the third time. I was shot again but i didn't regret it. Because i was willing to take a shot for my friend. Before i lose my consciousness i heard another shot. *BANG* Who? Who got shot by that gunshot?

JINA DONGFANG POV

I knew it. That's why I'm feeling like i know this person. It was aunt Juliee, she disguised like Athena's friend. I remember that aunt Julie likes to be young that's why she always doing a surgery to make herself look young. Nandito na kami ngayon sa Pilipinas at sinusundan namin ngayon si aunt Julie. Nang makarating na siya sa pupuntahan niya, nakita kong may dala siyang baril kaya agad kong kinuha ang baril na nasailalim ng passenger seat.

"Miss, what are going to do to that gun?," Tanong ng driver.

"Saving my idiot sister and friends," wika ko at lumabas na naang kotse.

Narinig ko lahat ng pinagsasabi ni aunt Julie kay Athena. What does she mean by 'If someone is not willing to take the shot then i will let that person willingly take that shot'. Narinig kong ang pag putok nang baril ni aunt Julie at duon ko lang na realize ang ibig sabihin niya. She wants Athena to take the shot willingly that's why she tried to shot Alliah because she kbows that Athena didn't want to make the history repeats. Athena, you fool. You always sacrificing yourself for them. You owe me one. Itunutok ko ang baril ko kay aunt Julie. Bata pa lang kami ay tinuturuan na kaming bumaril. Straight your arm and hold the gun tightly. Aim where you want to shot and pulled the trigger to the part you want to shot. *BANG* it hit her head. When it comes to aining Athena is the best. I'm really jealous of her. She become the crown princess because she's good at everything. Academics, figting, aiming, planning, escaping, everything. Since birth i want to be the crown princess but they chose Athena. I can't blamed them, my sister is a perfect person for them. I know she can handle it because she is a genius.

****

ALLAINE RONG POV

We where shocked when princess Jin shot Rein. I didn't expect that Rein was Ji's birth mother. We trust her and she was a spy. Also, i can't believe Jazlyn take the shot for Alliah, no, it was really for Jazlyn. She knows that Jazlyn will not let Alliah be her replacement.

Nasa labas kami ng operating room at kasalukuyang inooperahan si Jazlyn. Tinawagan na din ni Katelyn ang Dark Night kaya nandito na din sila. Lumabas na nang operating room ang isang doctor kaya lumapit kami sa kaniya.

"Doc, kamusta na po ang lagay ng kapatid ko," nag aalalang tanong ni Shin.

"Sorry to say pero nasa critical na kondisyon ang pasyente. Kapag itinuloy pa namin ang operasyon maaaring mamatay ang pasy...," Naputol ang sasabihin niya nang sumabat si Jarren.

"That's bullsh*t! If you can't operate her then i will!," Wika niya at pumasok sa operating room. Pinipigilan naman siya ng mga nurse.

"Guys, hahayaan na lang ba natin na mamatay si Jazlyn?," Wika ko habang naka smirk.

"Syempere hindi," wika nila. Lumapit kami sa mga nurse at tinanggal ang hawak nila kay Jarren.

"Jarren, go now. Kami na ang bahala sa kanila," wika ni Kim.

"Don't let Jazlyn die. If she die malalagot ka sa aming dalawa ni Allaine," wika ni Justine.

It's fine. You going to be fine Jazlyn. We where waiting for you. You can't die hindi mo pa nasasabi sa akin ang sagot mo.