CHAPTER 10: IS IT HER?

Ilang araw akong nag iiskip nang practice ko sa singing contest. Hindi ko rin sinabi sa kanila kung anong kanta ang napili ko. Tsk. I don't want anyone to teach me what should i do. I have my own way of victory. Naramdaman ko na nagvibrate ang cellphone ko. Agad ko namang itong sinagot ng makitang si Nyx ang natawag.

"Hello,"-Me

"Hello, leader,"-Nyx

"Anong kailangan mo Nyx?,"-Me

"Wala naman. I just call to wish you good luck. I know that you are good in singing. So good luck Lucky,"-Nyx

"Lucky? It's so long that you called me Lucky. I miss that nickname,"-Me

"Really? I miss the old you, Jazlyn. Can i call you Athena again. Just like the old time?,"-Nyx

"Pwede naman. Pero tatawagin mo lang ako ganyan pag tayong dalawa lang okay?,"-me

"Okay, good luck again, Lucky Athena. Bye,"-Nyx

"Bye,"-Me

Ibinaba ko na ang tawag, kanina pa ako dito likod stage. Bigla namang pumasok sina Alliah at Jaira.

"Sis, nasan na kasi siya? Matatalo tayo nito eh. Hindi din siya na attend ng practice. Paano na?" Nag aalalang wika ni Alliah.

"Sure kong sisipot yun. Oh, nandito na pala siya eh," wika ni Jaira ng makita ako. Tumakbo naman palapit sa akin si Alliah at niyakap ako.

"Jazlyn, saan ka ba nagpunta? Hindi ka man lang umaattend ng practice," wika ni Alliah.

"You are too childish. We can still win the contest,"wika ko.

"I'm not childish. But are you really sure that we can win?,"wika ni Alliah.

"Yeah, when i was a kid i love to sing but....until that incident happened. I gave up everything i have to change. I was called Lucky when i was young," wika ko.

"Why Lucky?,"wika naman ni Jaira.

"It's because everything i wish or think always have the results of success," wika ko.

"So we don't have to worry now. We have a Lucky Star hehehe," wika ni Jaira.

"Thank you for the representative of class D. Now, Let's welcome the representative of class A. Oh, i love this section, do you know this section is the section of the gangster. Who will be there representative, come up now," wika ng emcee. Umakyat na ako sa stage at nagsihiyawan ang mga tao doon. "Oh, what a beautiful lady we have. Class A really choose a good representative. Do you know that the representative of Class A is called Lucky when she was young. So let's see how can she called Lucky, let's start,"

This emcee. He is something, how did he know that I called Lucky when i was young? I didn't tell it to him, could be... You better be careful now, you messed up with the wrong person.

~You think you know her~
~You think you've seen~
~Every single break down~
~Every single mood swing~

~You think you got~
~It all figured out~
~When she gets mad~
~Give her roses and apologize~

~Do you really think that would be easy~
~To keep her in your arms and make her happy~
~You really think you got it all figured out, don't you? ~