Chapter 2

Type waited for the bus in a waiting shed. He was fidgeting his finger and felt a little lonely. Tharn went out without even letting him know where they are going. He's okay with Tar spending time with Tharn and Kamon but still, he was still Tharn's boyfriend. Would it hurt to just tell him where they were going?

The bus came and he sat at the very end of the bus. He looked out of the window to see if he's closer to his friend's house and when it is, he got off the bus and walked to his friend's house. He's now standing in front of their door and knocked. He was welcomed with a little girl holding her teddy bear.

Samara: "Uncle Type! Papa, Uncle Type is here"

She called out his Papa who is busy cooking their breakfast.

Khunpol: "let him in, baby"

Type and Samara walked to the kitchen and saw Khunpol with an apron, pink apron specifically. Khunpol was his friend since he saw them at a cafe. He lived in that town and practically knew everyone but it was his first time seeing Khunpol and he was carrying a luggage and Samara, she was still a baby at that time. Type approached them and asked if he needed some help. It turns out it was their first time in Thailand. They said they came from China and went to Thailand because of some circumstances he didn't want to mention yet to Type. Of course, the latter understood since he was a stranger to him. Since then, Type helped them in temporarily staying at his house and getting Khunpol a job and now they have their own home.

Type: "Khunpol"

Khunpol: "oh, Type, why are you here? have you eaten yet?"

Type: "a little"

Khunpol: ", okay. But if you're still hungry, don't hesitate to get some"

He turned around with 3 plates. He placed the plates on the table and their food. Khunpol at opposite to him and started to dig in. But he was just staring at the food. Khunpol noticed and called his name, no response. He called again, still no response so he snapped his fingers infront of Type and he finally looked at Khunpol.

Khunpol: "what's up with you? you've been spacing out. is there something wrong?"

Type: "just ... after we eat"

He quickly ate the food Khunpol prepared. While Khunpol was worried for his friend and he already suspected something and he hopes he's wrong. He doesn't want Type to be in the place as he is. He doesn't want Type to be sad and lonely. So he just ate his food and looked at Type with concern. They ate in silence but because of Samara's continuous stories about her classmates, the atmosphere got a little raised. Type was listening and nodding to any of Samara's stories and laugh with her.

After they ate, Khunpol said that the dishes will be put in the sink for a while, he can't wait to know what's been in Type's mind because it looks serious.

Khunpol: "Samara, why don't you go to your room and play there instead? Me and Uncle Type will talk about something"

Samara: "okay, papa"

Khunpol sat beside Type who is in the living room, face between his palms.

Khunpol: "So mind telling me what's going on?"

Type: "He's back"

Khunpol: "Who's back?"

Type: "Tar, ... Tharn's ex"

The day has come. Khunpol knew this day was gonna come. He was right. As soon as Type told him that Tharn had a child, he wanted to say that Type can't have a relationship with him but what can he do?, Type love him and they were already on a relationship. Instead, he decided to not meet Tharn at all. He knew this gonna be happening and he was prepared to accept any decision Type will make.

Khunpol had the same situation as Type. He had a relationship with a man who had a child. One day, his ex came back and he was totally ignored. Because of his pregnancy, he had mood swings and he would cry everytime he saw his boyfriend and ex laughing, having fun with their child. His boyfriend didn't even know that he's pregnant. One night, they had a big fight, he was complaining that he also need some attention, he was his boyfriend. But his boyfriend argued back that all of his doing is for his son. Until, he can't control his temper and shouted that if Khunpol doesn't want his ex to always come to their house, why won't he just leave, so he did. That night, while the family was out having dinner, he packed his bags and went to the hospital. He asked his doctor if he could stay until he gave birth. The doctor didn't hesitate and gave Khunpol a room. After Khunpol gave birth, he immediately flew to Thailand and met Type.

Type: "so this is how you felt back then?"

Khunpol: "i was hurt emotionally, very hurt"

Type: "Did Champ ever looked for you?"

Khunpol: "i don't know. after we fought, i immediately went to Doctor Techno rememeber? I stayed at the hospital until I gave birth, I never once went out of my room. So I'm sure nobody had seen me there except Doctor Techno and the nurses"

Type: "but he deserves to know, you know that Khunpol"

Khunpol: "I know and I'm afraid he's going to know anytime soon "

Type: "why?"

Khunpol: "Samara's not compatible with me. The doctor said I can't donate my liver to her."

Type: "why? you're his father."

Khunpol: "that's what I told them but we're not really compatible, that leaves me to another option, Champ. They said that maybe Samara's other parent is compatible with her. Enough of me, what about you? how did this happen?"

Type: "well, Tar came and said that he wanted to spend time with Kamon until his last breath. He has a cancer. How can i say no to him? They didn't even let me know that they were going out this morning. And now that I think of it, why would they ask permission to me? I'm nothing in their relationship. Kamon isn't mine but Tar's and Tharn's"

Khunpol: "does Tharn know?"

Type: "no. I was about to but some things just keeps blocking us for me not to tell him"

Khunpol: "I'm sure this Tharn is a good person, eventhough i haven't met him yet, but based on your stories, he is right?"

Type: "of course"

Khunpol: "let's just wait, Type. In this kind of situation, we just can't conclude yet"

Type: "i just don't know what to do, Khunpol"

Khunpol hugs Type and caressed his back. Type was now crying on his shoulder, he could feel wetness on his shoulders due to Type's tears.

Khunpol: "Everything's going to be okay, Type. why don't you stay here for a while? I'm sure you'll get lonely once you go back right now"

Type just nodded and laid back on the couch.

**********************

Type woke up from his sleep and noticed that it was already night time. He was shocked that he was able to sleep that long and hurriedly stood up bid Khunpol goodbye. He offered to eat dinner at his house but he kindly rejected the offer. He ran but not too fast since he's pregnant, he doesn't want to hurt his baby. Good thing that there was still a bus, he went in and sat. Then it struck him, why is he on a hurry? it's not like they're going to worry for him. He's sure that they had fun while he was crying this morning.

He arrived and walked to his house. He walked in a rather slow pace. Unknowingly, he arrived and as he turned the door's knob, he could hear sounds of laughter. He sighed heavily and finally went in the house. He saw Tharn and Tar with Kamon on his lap watching a movie, a comedy one. Tharn heard the door opened and turned to see Type walked in. He didn't notice the sad face that was written in Type's face. He flashed a smile and ask if he had dinner yet.

Tharn: "Love, have you had dinner yet? we bought you one, it's in the kitchen"

Type: "I'm not hungry"

He murmured and stumbled to their room. As soon as he closed the door, he felt his stomach curled up and he immediately went to the bathroom and vomit out while crying. He looked at the mirror and saw how horrible he looked. Why was this happening to him? What did he do to deserve this kind of situation?