I Looked Around For Someone Who

I opened my eyes and squinted against the bright light that filled them.

"Wyn."

I turned and saw Paul's concerned face. Next to him was John (who was holding my hand), and next to him was the one whose name I didn't know, and next to him was...

"AHHHHH!!!" I scrambled away from Mr. Harrison, almost falling off the bed.

"Wyn, Wyn, it's ok. This isn't George." Paul assured.

The fake George looked uncomfortable.

"S-sorry, I thought you were..." I glanced over at the unknown Beatle. "What's your name?"

"I'm Ringo. I'm the drummer. Sorry we had to meet in this situation."

"I'm sorry too."

Paul pinched the bridge of his nose. "God, John you are such an idiot."

"I just wanted her to know what she was getting herself into. You sugar coated it too much."

"You made her have a seizure!"

"She didn't have a seizure, Macca, she fainted."

Paul rolled his eyes.

"Stop fighting!" I exclaimed, sqeezing Johns hand and making him wince.

"Mr. Harrison said he's a lot better at controlling himself now."

"How would he know? He hasn't been around people in over a year." Ringo challenged flatly.

"He hasn't hurt me."

"Yet." John added in a monotone voice.

Suddenly, the door burst open and my mother rushed in. She ripped my hand out of John's, squeezing it in her own.

"Wynifred! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I just got a little dizzy at work and John helped me."

My mother glared at the four boys, then her eyes widened as she realised who they were. "Wyn, why are The Beatles here?"

"It's a long story, mom. Really, I'm fine." I yawned and pulled my hand away from hers. "I'm tired."

John took a hold of my hand again and smoothed my hair. "Just rest. We'll be here."

I smiled and closed my eyes.