The beginning of a new story (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: good grief, looks like uh ou have to fight mr. Guard.

Speedwagon: what are talking about y/n?
Y/n: that's one of your allies if I'm to guess correctly.

The guard took of the disguise revealing a young man with brown hair and turquoise eyes.

Y/n: so what is your name or am I going to have to keep calling you mr. Guard?

Speedwagon: Jojo what are you doing here!?
Jojo: I had heard from straitzo you were dead but I had to make sure or granny erina's heart would be broken.

Y/n: erina, as in erina Pendleton?
Jojo: you can ask more questions after we deal with this man.

Y/n: San-tan is harmless , like a puppy.
Jojo: well that puppy just killed all these men.

Y/n lightly chuckled as her eyes lit up in excitement wanting to see how this would play out, rocking on the heels of her feet she gave jojo a stare.

Y/n: I guess you have to stop him then don't you?
Santana: y/n do you know these primates?
Y/n: this one is my friend and the other might be related to erina Pendleton so I don't recommend you kill them.

Santana: you've.... always been so lax...

Jojo: hey, hey big guy focus on me instead.

Y/n clen had her fists ice forming ice in her palms to stop Santana incase he did anything. Jojo approached him eyes casted in shadows from where y/n had no clue but her worry quickly faded into amusement as he tapped Santana's nose.

Jojo: tag your it!
Y/n: pftt
Jojo: it seems your not into tag how about you pose for me show me that lovely smile and one and two three smile.

Y/n: hahahah! I like you kid.
Santana: primate you seem to keep y/n entertained she should keep you as a pet.

Y/n's eyes hardened at the mention of it but quickly relaxed as jojo continued talking to Santana.

Jojo: you look like you could model come show me a big smile. One two three and Pose!

Y/n: Pose!

Santana stared at jojo unamused and decided that he had enough of him.

Y/n: hey speedy what's his real name I've been calling him jojo all this time?

Speedwagon: his name is Joseph joestar.
Y/n: a joestar is he? Then I'll make sure to help him out. Oi Joseph don't let him touch you or you're a goner.

Santana attempted to trap Joseph in his ribcage but it was futile as he used hamon on his arms keeping them at bay before moving back.

Y/n: I guess I'll help you Joseph.

Y/n stood up her body had seemed to be smaller than before a calm look in her eyes as she formed a dagger out of ice and rushed towards Santana.

Y/n: no harsh feelings San-tan but I have to protect him.

Santana: so you rather side with primates than me.

Y/n: essentially yes.

Joseph: your next words will be 'I'll kill those two first then'

Santana: I'll kill those two first then- huh!

Y/n stared at him in awe and  the Feeling of excitement bubbled in the pit of her stomach.

Y/n: it seems the primate has more skill than you.

Joseph: enough talking have some of my hamon!

He hit the pillarman with the hamon only to have it roll off him  in waves. Y/n notice his chest slowly expand but before she could warn him, he was be absorbed into Santana's body.