We didn't mean to interrupt

Start from the beginning

Apparently Shane disagreed. He harshly slapped my bottom, making me yelp. The sting his palm left on the sunburned patch of skin gracing the curve of my left buttcheek was too intense to ignore.

"You know better than to try to avoid facing me," he reprimanded sharply.

I reached back and rubbed on instinct, which unfortunately made the pain worse.

Shane and Mike exchanged a look before Shane spoke again.

"Obviously correction with Mike's belt is most certainly warranted then. Isn't it, Julie? You broke a pretty big rule we set in place for this trip." Shane roughly grabbed my arm before continuing, "Why in the world would you think we'd tolerate underage drinking just because we're on vacation?"

"Well, technically..." I started to argue my case but Mike quickly interrupted me.

"Don't you dare," he warned threateningly, knowing precisely what I was about to say.

Shane just glared at me, his nostrils flared, his lips tightly pressed together and a most icy cold look in his eyes. Letting go of my bicep, he quickly turned his back to me.

Hands on his hips he said, "I just don't believe this. Why, Julie? Just answer me why. Why do you constantly feel the need to disobey?"

"It was just one drink, Shane. I didn't think it was a big deal." Judging by how fast Shane whipped around to face me, I knew my response was not appreciated in the least.

"UNBELIEVABLE!" he yelled. "Mike, she's all yours. I need to get some fresh air." Shane stormed past me and left the cabin, leaving me alone to face my punishment from Mike and his cruel leather belt.

Sighing, Mike said, "Let's get this overwith, Julie. You know what you did was wrong. Shorts and underwear down, lie flat on your stomach on my bed."

I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, then climbed onto Mike's bed. Once I was prone, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my bikini briefs and slid them down, along with my shorts, to just below the curves of my ass. I grabbed Mike's pillow and bunched it under my neck and shoulders so I could bury my face in its softness, clutching it tightly if need be.

"Nah-ah, Julie, these are coming down further," Mike said, shimmying my shorts and panties past my thighs, leaving them bunched at the back of my knees. "You're gonna want to wear swim shorts by the pool tomorrow, darlin', unless you want everyone to see the stripes of my belt on your thighs. I don't think your bikini bottoms are going to leave much to the imagination."

"It was just one drink, Mike," I said softly, as I started to tear-up again.

"DAMMIT, JULIE! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?" Mike cursed, as he whipped his belt down on my pale buttocks with every syllable of his admonishment.

I squeezed my eyes shut and crumpled his sheets in my tightly balled fists as I hissed in pain and swiveled my hips to avoid another direct hit from his belt.

"It's not just about the drink, Julie, it's the fact that you purposely broke one of the rules Shane and I put in place for you girls on this trip. That's why Shane and I are so upset, because you disrespected us just for the sake of dismissing our authority." Mike was pissed and he was determined to make sure I knew just how upset he was by slapping his belt across my thighs repeatedly.

"Ow! Stop that hurts!" I cried out, as I shot my right hand back to shield my sensitive sunburned thighs from further strikes. "Please stop, Dad, please," I pleaded in a muffled tone, as I buried my face in Mike's pillow.

I heard Mike inhale sharply as he paused belting me and I knew his whole body tensed up, despite not looking at him.

"What did you say?" he asked in a shocked tone.

"I said please stop. It just hurts so bad on my sunburn, Mike. I just want you to stop," I cried, as I rubbed my recently assaulted bum.

Mike's pov

I'm standing here with my mouth hanging open, completely stunned. I swear I heard her call me Dad when she cried out. She's never done that before. None of the girls have ever called us dad. They've only referred to us by our first names and we've always been fine with that. We never wanted to pressure them or make them feel uncomfortable, like we were trying to replace their "real" dads. I think each of the girls view Shane and I as father figures, they've just never called us dad. Maybe subconsciously, I just really want Julie to refer to me that way now that I know I'm her biological father. Yeah that must be it, 'cause Julie certainly didn't react like she said anything out of the ordinary.

I took a deep breath and decided to focus on the task at hand.

"Move your hand, Julie, we're not finished," I said sternly.

Julie slowly returned her hand beneath my pillow as she sniffled and clutched her buttcheeks together in anticipation of the next stroke of my belt.

Pushing the lingering thoughts out of my head, I proceeded to finish Julie's spanking by punishing her naughty behind with twenty more strokes. As Julie continued to cry into my pillow, I rubbed her back and patted her beet red bottom.

"You still have six extra strokes for your earlier flippant claim that you did nothing wrong. I want you to count them out followed by sir. Am I clear?" I gently rubbed Julie's sore backside while awaiting her response.

Turning her head to the side so I could hear her, she obediently replied, "Yes sir," before closing her eyes and tensing up again, waiting for me to finish her punishment.

I watched my belt color the globes of her ass an even darker red as I striped the last six strokes down swiftly and sharply, while Julie counted aloud. When her spanking was over, I tossed my belt down, sat on the edge of the bed, and comforted my very sorry daughter.

"I love you, sweetheart. Please don't make me have to spank you again this cruise. Okay?" I sighed, as I gingerly slipped her panties back over her inflamed backside.

"I'm sorry, Mike," Julie practically whispered before drifting off to sleep, as I soothingly stroked her back and bottom in a calming rhythm.

"I know, baby, I know," I repeated softly. Pulling the blanket over her, I sighed thinking how much I hate having to punish her this way, but Shane and I made our expectations for this trip very clear. Speaking of Shane, I should probably head up on deck and try to find him. He seemed pretty upset when he left and I don't want Julie's misbehavior to sour this trip for him.

Twenty minutes later, I caught up with him in the crow's nest lounge nursing a scotch whisky neat. Flagging the bartender over, he ordered one for me and I joined him in a toast.

"Here's to surviving raising four girls through highschool." Shane raised his glass.

"And to weathering the new challenges parenting our girls through college will bring," I added, clinking our glasses. Shane and I sat quietly sipping our drinks, enjoying the view the floor to ceiling windows provided of the star filled night sky. "And here I was worried Julie breaking our number one rule for this trip had you really upset but you seem to be in good spirits now," I said, trying to assess my best mate's mood.

"Good spirits indeed," Shane quipped, raising his empty glass to signal the bartender for another Johnnie Walker Blue. "Good spirits indeed," he repeated, picking up his third refill.