"Wh-Who is s-she?" Marinette shakily asked. She really didn't want to know the person that already stole her crush's heart. At the same time, she needed to know.

   Luka finally snapped out of his thoughts and gazed down at Marinette to answer her question. His facial expression quickly changed from happiness to worry when seeing the distressed girl.

   "Marinette, are you alright?" Luka asked, concern laced within his voice. This made the ache in her chest tighten and her skin grow uncomfortably cold. She shakily sighed and rubbed her eyes, trying to regain her composure. Yet, it wasn't working.

   Avoiding the question, Marinette asked, "Wha-What was this to...to you?"

   Luka cocked his head to the side in confusion.

   "What was what?"

   "Coming to-to the mo-movies with me," she replied. The green-haired male seemed to realize the situation and wanted to hit himself for not realizing it earlier. Guilt overshadowed his features and couldn't help but feel terrible for the misunderstanding.

   "I thought we were hanging out...as friends," he answered, honestly, "I didn't know you thought of it as something else. I'm so sorry, Marinette."

   The aspiring fashion designer didn't say anything, staring at the ground and defensively hugging herself. She didn't know what to do with herself. She wanted to yell at him or run away. Yet, yelling didn't seem like a good option since he seemed genuinely sorry and was unaware.

   Maybe...she should have been more specific?

   Luka groaned, muttering, "Man, I feel so stupid and dense for not realizing it earlier."

"I...I think I'm going to leave," Marinette stated before practically running out the door. She heard Luka call out for her but didn't stop running.

Rain poured down upon the teen, soaking her to the bone. Yet, she didn't care. Marinette's only thought was to get away and return home. She just couldn't bare being near him for another second, knowing she'll probably never have a chance after seeing how much he loves his girlfriend.

Her tears were like the rain, mind wild like the harsh winds, her inner war as rambunctious as thunder and lightning, and mood as gloomy as the dark gray skies.

Just like a storm.

Marinette snapped out of her depressing thoughts after tripping and falling into a muddy puddle. The bluenette sat up, wiping off the mud from her face. Her breathing was uneven and a quiet sob came every once in a while as she sat there. Bluebell eyes scanned the surrounding area.

   She ended up in the park.

   Marinette sighed, standing up from the mud puddle and was about to drag herself home. Then, the letters from Chat Noir popped up in her mind. She perked up, remembering that she forgot to check last week's Friday letter. Was it still worth it knowing that her long-time crush already has someone?

   Marinette figured since she was already here and soaking wet, she might as well check. Maybe, she should end it before ending up hurt all over again. The bluenette made her way over to the bushes and climbed into them. Luckily, the small grove was a nice shelter from the rain even with a few drops here and there.