Weird Stalker Habit

{+}{+}{+}

   "Girl, what are you doing?"

   Marinette squeaked in surprise and jumped almost two feet off the ground. She twisted around to meet with the amused caramel eyes of her best friend. The bluenette shushed her friend before quickly glancing around the pillar to make sure Luka and his friends didn't hear.

   "This crush of yours has gotten to a new level of weird. Do you know what this is called?" Alya asked, gesturing to the situation. Marinette looked back at Alya, answering, "No."

   "It's called being a stalker," the blogger corrected.

   "I'm not stalking him!" Marinette argued, crossing her arms.

   "Really?" Alya questioned, placing her hands on her hips, "Then what do you call a person hiding behind a wall, staring at a certain someone and gathering information while watching their every move."

Marinette opened her mouth to argue back but no words would form. Alya raised an unimpressed eyebrow at her best friend, who was still trying to scramble her brain for an answer other than a stalker. The warning bell rang.

Marinette quickly made up an excuse.

"Oh, would you look at that, the warning bell rang. I gotta go get some things from my locker before class starts so, I'll meet you in class," Marinette said, smiling sheepishly while slowly walking backward. Marinette turned and scurried off to the locker room, shouting, "You're the greatest best friend ever! Bye!"

Alya shook her head and rolled her eyes. None of her unimpressed gestures stopped the amused smile on her face from forming. The redhead turned around and walked off towards her classroom.

Marinette rushed into the locker room with a giant smile, remembering Luka's conversation with his friends before Alya came along.

   "Yeah, I've been going through some tough times lately and so has my good friend. But, we'll figure it all out," Luka said. Marinette happened to overhear this and hid behind the nearest pillar to eavesdrop on the conversation.

   "Who's your good friend, anyway, and how long have you been talking with them? You're always talking about them but never giving much detail," Max asked, cleaning his glasses. The other guys looked to the musician for some answers as well.

"All's I can tell you is that my good friend is a she, and I've been messaging her for over a year now," Luka said, placing his hands in his pockets. Max nodded, satisfied with the answer and so were the other guys.

   Kim groaned in annoyance and looked up from digging inside his lunchbox.

   "Did any of you guys pack today?" He asked, only to revive shaking heads or getting some "no's." However, Luka confirmed that he did pack a lunch.

   "You want to trade whatever you have for some cherries?" The athletic male asked. Luka opened his sack lunch and began to list off what he had, "I've got a ham sandwich, chips, a banana, and a pop tart."

   "I'll take the banana,"  Kim said. The teal-haired male took the banana out and traded it for the cherries. Kim examined the sorta brownish banana before hesitantly, asking, "When did you get this?"

   Alya appeared and scared Marinette out of her skin, but she still caught some of what Luka answered.

   "I got it Friday..."

   Luka has been going through some tough times lately. Chat Noir has been going through some tough times lately.

   Luka has been messaging a mysterious girl for over a year. Chat Noir has been messaging a mysterious girl for over a year.