2/25 Part II

Jaemin sighed, leaning back against the counter while he waited for a new batch of coffee to brew. It was almost his lunch break; five minutes until he could relax from the hectic morning he experienced.

After Jeno left he had to deal with so many questions from the costumers who had been listening in to the conversation, mostly young girls, but he tried to keep his composure and professionalism at least this time.

To his relief there wasn't anyone in line waiting for him at the moment. He had a moment to take a breather.

"Minnie!" He heard a call from the kitchen that he immediately identified as Renjun speaking. He left his place at the counter and opened the door to the kitchen to see what he'd been summoned for.

He was faced with a small Renjun looking at a cake box that looked way too big for him to carry. Renjun looked up and smiled once he saw Jaemin, rushing up to him.

"Please help me carry this, Minnie. Someone ordered the biggest cake we have available and I had Jeno help me with taking it out of the oven, but he's upstairs checking something and I can't really carry it-" He ranted before hearing Jaemin's chuckle.

"Of course, Renjun," Jaemin laughed, walking over to the cake box. "Take one side and I'll take the other."

Renjun skipped over to help with a smile, and together they were able to put it int a bag and keep it steady as they brought it out to the costumer. She was sitting down at on the tables, and Jaemin found out exactly which one of the costumers had ordered it as Renjun led the way.

As soon as the two of them placed down the cake box onto the cafe table, the girl looked up and smiled at them in appreciation.

"Thank you so much, misters," She exclaimed, standing up. Her gaze drifted over to Jaemin as she examined his features. After a couple seconds she reaches into her purse and takes out a napkin, leaning to pat Jaemin's forehead and jaw with it.

"You're sweating quite a lot," she looks down to read the name written on his nametag, "Jaemin."

Seemingly paralyzed, Jaemin looked up at her hand holding the napkin with confusion and then sideways at Renjun. Why did Renjun look angry all of a sudden?

"Thank you very much miss, have a nice day," Jaemin attempted to send her off.

"Oh look, you have some on your neck too," She reached for his neck, but Renjun placed a gentle hand in front of the napkin so she couldn't touch Jaemin anymore.

"If you're done with the order, miss, please leave," Renjun looked at her with something resembling a death stare, "We can get take take of that with him by ourselves, thank you." He grabbed onto Jaemin's wrist with a firm hold, "Follow me right away, Jaemin."

Jaemin gulped, bowing with his head to the costumer who was in shock. He followed Renjun as he led them into the kitchen, wondering which was scarier, upsetting a costumer or the fact that Renjun hadn't used his nickname when speaking to him just now.

The kitchen was empty, and once the doors were shut behind him Renjun was the only one in the room besides Jaemin. He looked away when Renjun let go of his wrist, biting his lip.

Suddenly, an arm slammed onto the wall behind him, not too hard. He looked back at Renjun, who was now pinning him to the wall, looking down at his feet while he struggled to breathe without an edge of rage.

Finally, Renjun looked up, his expression something that Jaemin wasn't familiar with at all. His face started to heat up at their closeness.

"Do you feel attracted to her?" Renjun asked, staring into Jaemin's eyes.

Jaemin widened his eyes in confusion, "Huh?"

"Would you date her if she asked you to?" Renjun continued, "Would you kiss her?"

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head, "No, of course I wouldn't." Why was Renjun asking him these things?

"Why?" Renjun bit his lip, "She seems very pretty and into you."

Jaemin examined Renjun's face, being able to notice a lot more things than he usually was. He hadn't been this close to Renjun since... since they had kissed.

"Because I don't want her," His eyes fell down to look at Renjun's lips, reminding himself of the moment that happened more than a week ago, "I already have some people that caught my heart."

The expression on Renjun's face visibly softened, but he kept his strength and confidence. Noticing where Jaemin's eyes were fixated on, he took the opportunity to pressed his second hand against the wall.

Jaemin's cheeks blossomed into rich red azaleas, "Ren-Renjun?"

Renjun stepped closer to the other, positioning his head so that their noses were practically touching. "You want to kiss me," he whispered with hot breath against Jaemin's skin, sending chills down his back, "Don't you, Min?"

"Wha-what?" Jaemin managed to stutter out. Was he dreaming, or was Renjun really doing this right now? Considering how fast his heart was beating, it wasn't just his imagination.

He watched as Renjun leaned in, stopping at what must've been a mere centimeter away from his lips. "Can I, Min?" He whispered again, his lips ghosting against Jaemin's.

Obviously, it was his heart's decision at the moment, so Jaemin nodded. If his head was to speak he would've had very different thoughts about this right now, but it couldn't scream past the volume of his heartbeat.

In a blink their lips were connected, and it was hard to believe it was real. As Jaemin got more comfortable, he cupped Renjun's jaw with both hands and deepened the kiss.

During a break they took to get a breath, Renjun wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck and brought himself closer to the other. Jaemin reciprocated the action by wrapping his arms around Renjun's waist. Once their bodies were pressed against each other they leaned in for another kiss, but were interrupted by somebody clearing their throat audibly.

Both of them looked at the source of the sound, and were met with Jeno leaning against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed. He didn't look mad, which was surprising to Jaemin.

Renjun giggled, walking over to his boyfriend, "Enjoying the show, babe?"

Jeno rolled his eyes, but with a smile on his lip that turned into a smirk once he looked at Jaemin again. "I don't see how its fair that Renjun gets his share but not me, don't you think?" He said, walking over to Jaemin with a gaze that burned through Jaemin's body.

"Jeno," Jaemin choked out as Jeno lifted him, carrying him over to the kitchen counter and placing him to sit where there was nothing in the way, "You're not mad?"

"I was mad before, when you deliberately made me jealous," Jeno said, making Jaemin gulp. "You think I didn't notice how smug you looked?" He moved to stand in between Jaemin's legs, his hand trailing up the other's legs. Renjun stood close by, intertwining his hand with of Jaemin's.

"Sorr-" Jaemin started before Jeno put a finger up to his lips.

"Would a kiss be an agreeable apology?" Jeno asked, his hands taking Jaemin's face and caressing it.

"I'm... able to give more," Jaemin bit his lip, his face redder than ever.

Jeno chuckled, "I'll take as much as you can give."

"Save some more for me!" Renjun shrieked, making them all laugh.

The mood was lifted a bit as the two of them leaned in, Jaemin being able to kiss yet another person he was ready to give his entire heart to.

a/n

Finally, amiright?