2/7 Entry

Next to a quick scribble of two beer cans and a brand new white sweater, Jaemin reflects on the things crossing his mind.

Hello sketchbook,

Even though I haven't gone to the cafe in a couple days, I managed to run into both of them still. Jeno came to my apartment today and we had a beer together.

He asked me if I could help the cafe with a booth they're going to have during the Valentine's Day Festival. I'm probably going to go. Even though I swore to spend less time around that couple, I don't want to let them and the other employees down. And it would be nice to spend some time elsewhere than my apartment or the institute.

Another thing. Jeno teased me about having a crush after I said that I didn't have anyone I was dating. Specifically, he joked that I had a crush on more than one person. Do you think he knows, sketchbook? It would be terrible if he found out that I liked both him and Renjun. They'd both get so mad!

But anyways, he was nice enough to buy me a new sweater, the same kind that he spilled coffee on while I was wearing it. Somehow, it's softer than I ever remember it to be. I'm too lucky to know someone like him.

I'll go to sleep now, since I finally finished my stupid report. Good night.

-N.J.M