2/14 Entry

Next to what seems like a million hearts, Jaemin finally freaks out about today's events.

Hello sketchbook,

I don't even know how to start this because it's making me flash back to the moments and my heart is already beating so fast.

I. KISSED. BOTH. RENJUN. AND. JENO.

I'M DYING, ACTUALLY. Please escort me to my death bed.

We had an event at the Valentine's day festival booth that Coff-Lee set up and there was a pair of girls that requested that Renjun and I spun a wheel that had a variety of lovey-dovey actions that we had to do. Then Jeno came out of nowhere!

The wheel landed on "passionate kiss," and so we...you know, kissed.

The rest of the day wasn't awkward, it was actually really fun and amazing. I want to know what that kiss meant, but for now all I know is that I feel my best when around the couple.

I'm probably not going to be able to sleep because I keep reminding myself of how it felt like, but even so, goodnight. If its not too much to wish for, I hope that I can have another moment like that with the two of them.

-N.J.M

a/n

Another a/n haha

I'm publishing the first two chapters of my new book, Who Are You, right along with these updates of Hello Sketchbook. It's a Luwoo fic, and I hope that you guys go over and enjoy reading it.

Thank youuuu, have a nice day <3