2/1 Entry

Next to a sketch of two hands holding each other, Jaemin writes about the strange way he feels around the cafe couple.

Hello sketchbook,

I am so frustrated.

Today I was practically dragged into the cafe after I finally had the will to walk home, and then the two boyfriends made me so flustered.

First, Jeno placed his hand on my back when he dragged me inside, and didn't move his hand until I was standing right in front of Renjun (that's the name of the other angel I described before, who's also Jeno's boyfriend).

Then right before I left, Renjun started talking in the most adorable way and worried about me. He grabbed my face and gently rubbed the grey dark circles that sunk into my face after all the one-nighters I pull. Our faces were so close! His pretty eyes were staring at every inch of my face, and maybe I glanced at his lips once. Only once.

After Jeno saved me and took back his man, I took the coffee and fled. I couldn't speak at all, I was blushing like crazy and I totally made Jeno jealous because Renjun was too close to me.

I don't understand why even though I know they're together, my heart still beats whenever either of them do as much as slightly touch me. It should stop doing that.

Anyways, I'm not getting sleep anytime soon with my schoolwork i haven't finished yet or the problem on my mind, but I feel like I should stop writing and get to some hard thinking. THis americano will help with my tiredness.

-N.J.M.