"NO, you thirsty gardening tool!"

Comenzar desde el principio

Oh holy hell.

Oh F*CK NO.

This was turning out to be a problem. A really, really big problem because FIRST OF ALL, this man was both a murderer and was delusional. Second of all, he was ridiculously perverted and, joined with his godly looks, you weren't sure how you were going to resist him.

THIRD OF ALL, your brain screamed, YOU BARELY KNOW HIM.

Yes, that too.

"No, you thirsty gardening tool," you spat, continuing to put on an irritated front. Taehyung looked confused at your statement, as if he didn't understand what you were talking about.

"Gardening too-"

"OH MY GOSH JUST LET ME GET YOU SOME CLOTHES-"

"But why?" Taehyung snorted, hands fiddling with the waistband of his pants, much to your building alarm, "I could always go bare. You mortals should try it. As a matter of fact... if you could do it now..." he shot a wide, suggestive smirk at you.

You unfroze, instantly and quickly reaching over and throwing one of your brother's sweatpants that he had left lying in your apartment the last time he visited and threw them at Taehyung's face. You didn't expect him to be able to reach up and catch them as quickly and as easily as he did, but when he just grinned at you with one hand wrapped around the cloth, you just stared back, eyes wide.

"Well, pretty one, if it makes you happy..." Taehyung rolled his shoulders and sighed dramatically, making you narrow your eyes.

"F*CKS SAKE JUST PUT IT ON!"

You instantly whirled around and essentially sprinted to the bathroom, Taehyung laughing behind you as you slammed the door shut.

You had no idea why this man was so infuriating, but even the slightest twitch of his lips made you want to tear your own hair out.

Well, the part of your mind that wasn't TOTALLY torn to bits reasoned, he DID say he was a son of Ares. And Ares is a pretty violent person. God. Whatever.

You quickly pushed your thoughts away. To think- you were actually starting to believe this person? This insane human who had MATERIALIZED from INSIDE A SWORD? Wait, was he even human? He said he was half- NO WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM SERIOUSLY?

Oh god. You knocked your head against the wall repeatedly. This sword, your museum's supposed prized artifact, apparently housed a son of the GOD OF WAR. This was crazy. This couldn't possibly be happening. Taking a deep breath, you tried to calm yourself, splashing water over your face. Good god. This was-

A loud shout, clearly masculine, along with a plethora of loud clangs sounded out from outside the shut bathroom door, making your head snap up. Quickly striding to the door, you flung it open and then stared at the carnage in front of you, your mouth falling open.

"Taehy- OH MY GOD I LEFT YOU ALONE FOR TWO F*CKING SECONDS,"

Your kitchen looked like a tornado had wound its way through it- shattered plates and glasses and water, somehow, littered the floor, while your microwave was on its side, the door essentially ripped off its hinges and the plug sparking. Your cabinet doors were hanging open and a lot of your dishware looked precariously close to falling out and joining their broken brethren on the floor.

And then there was Taehyung, the man who you had seen slice off the heads of multiple monsters only about an hours prior, on top of the counter, staring at the microwave with wide eyes, his back arched like he was a startled cat. What's made it worse as that he had, thankfully, changed into the paint of gray sweats you gave him, but these evidently happened to be ones that had shrunk a good amount in the wash or something, as even though they were wrapped low on his waist, leaving little to the imagination and revealing his v-line, the cuffs only made it up to his mid-calf.