Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning very uncomfortable. I was laid down on the most uncomfortable thing imaginable. I opened my eyes to see that I was laid sideways on a couch. If I remember correctly there was a Louis Tomlinson there when I fell asleep. I sat up and stretched. I walked over to the kitchen and saw One Direction, Maritta, Danielle, Perrie, and Joe and Kevin. They were eating pancakes with Nutella on them. Gross.

"Hey Little NJ! Do you want some pancakes?" Joe asked me.

"First, don't call me 'Little NJ'. It's NJ or Nina. And no, I don't want your Nutella pancakes," I said. I walked and sat down on a barstool next to Maritta and Kevin.

"But it has to be Little NJ," Joe said.

"Why does it have to be Little NJ?" I asked.

"'Cause Nick is NJ and your the younger twin. It's just logic Nina," Joe said and shrugged.

"Why can't you call me DJ? For Denise and Jonas? I like that better than NJ anyway," I asked. I'm surprised the others are sitting through this fight.

"Yeah, you may like that more, but you hate your middle name."

"Yeah, but I also hate the name Little NJ."

"Fine. It doesn't matter. I won't call you Little NJ anymore if you don't call me Joseph or Joey or any of the other names you call me. Because I know, out of your four brothers, I have the most names from you," Joe said and stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"What about JJ? I thought you liked that one?" I asked. He totally liked me calling him that. He hates it when other people call him that though. I remember one time, we were new to the business, and I tweeted for everyone to call him JJ. He got so mad at me.

"Yeah, sure. I like that name. Do we have a deal?" Joe asked. I shook his hand and said deal. I took out my phone and opened my contacts. I found Joe's and changed the name from My Idiot Older Brother to Joe :(.

I walked into the living area and turned on the TV. I found Disney Channel after a while of searching. It just happened to be a JONAS marathon. I took a video and posted it on Instagram with the caption, '@djnina: my boys are on all day today. starting it off with every episode of Jonas and then ending it with camp rock and camp rock 2 #jonas#camprock#camprock2". I heard Kevin and Joe's phones buzz so I knew that they knew that I sent out the video.

A couple of hours after just sitting around and watching Jonas, I got bored and turned on a UFC rerun. Niall soon piped up and said," I bet I'm as strong as Conor McGregor."

"Oh, you think so Niall? I bet I'm as strong as Conor McGregor. We'll have a contest. The person who picks up Kevin puts him on their shoulders and holds him there for 10 seconds wins," I said. I looked at Kevin who stood up.

"I don't know if you want to do this Niall. She is really good at this game. She can beat me and Nick," Joe said. I told Joe it was because the two of them were both weak. Niall agreed to my challenge. He stood up opposite me.

Niall went first. He tried to lift Kevin up, but couldn't do it. He tried many times. I went next. I lifted Kevin onto my shoulders easily. I held him longer than 10 seconds. Everyone, except Joe and Kevin, looked at me with shocked expressions. "I think I'm as strong as Conor McGregor."

We watched TV with them for a few more hours before heading back to the hotel. When we got back, I got a text from an unknown number.

Hey Nina, it's Louis. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out with me tomorrow night?

I would love to go out with you Louis

Oh my god! I have a date with Louis 'The Tommo' Tomlinson, tomorrow (Thursday) night!