Chapter 2

Louis P.O.V

"Liam, Liam wake up, wake up!" I yelled as I ran into Liam's room.

"Louis it is bloody 8:00 in the morning, what do you want?" Liam asked.

"Nina And the Jonas Brothers are coming to London on the first stop for their world tour next week Friday. Can we please go?" I asked.

"Why do you want to go to a Jonas Brothers concert?" Liam asked.

"He wants to go to see Nina," Niall said walking into the room.

"Yeah and we all know it," Zayn said also walking in next to Niall.

"OK, yeah you're right that is the only reason I want to go but please Liam! If you say no then I will pay everyone to call you Lime or Lame," I threatened.

"I am fine with it I don't mind the Jonas Brothers. Just go ask Paul and see what he says," Liam stayed and fell right back asleep. I ran down the hall to Paul's hotel room and then remembered he was probably on the tour bus.

I ran out to the bus where I did find Paul.

"Good morning Louis! What can I do for you?" Paul asked.

"Well Nina and the Jonas Brothers are coming to London to start their world tour next Friday and I was wondering if you could give their management a call and ask if the lads and I can have front row seats and backstage passes."

"Sure Louis, I will see what I can do," Paul said,

"Thank you so much," I said calmly before walking outside and running around and screaming.

I then calmly walked back into the hotel and up to our room.

"What did he say?" Hazza asked.

"He said he will give their management a call and see if we can get front row seats and backstage passes," I said. All the other boys started running around and screaming as well.

"This is going to be so awesome!" I yelled.