Chapter 5

Nina P.O.V.

"Nina wakes up. Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP!" someone yelled and pushed my head.

"I'm up, I'm up, I'm up! What do you want Nicholas?!" I yelled.

"We made it to London," Nick said so casually.

"Could you have just shaken me or something instead of yelling at me and pushing my head, 'cause that hurt?" I asked.

"Yes, I could have done that, but that way is boring," Nick said and got up. I got up, grabbed my bags, and walked off the plane with the boys. We walked over to the baggage claim and grabbed our suitcases. I grabbed mine and waited for the boys to grab theirs. I saw Maritta walk over to five boys who looked familiar. I didn't know who they were until one of the brown-haired ones turned around. She was with One Direction?! I told the boys I would be back and walked over to Maritta.

"Hey, Maritta! How are you?" I asked as I walked over.

"Oh, um, hi Nina. I'm good, you?" she asked nervously.

"I'm good! Who are these people?" I asked. I knew they were One Direction and their girlfriends, but I wanted to know why they were with her.

"Um, this is One Direction, Eleanor, Dani, and Perrie. They are the friends I told you about on the plane," she said," How was your plane ride?"

"It was good. Nicky violently shook me awake twice, and a girl replied to my tweet and said the Joe and I would make a cute couple. Quick question, why are you with One Direction? I'm not being rude or anything, just want to why," I said. She looked at Niall and they started aggressively whispering to each other.

"Just tell her," Niall said.

"But-," Maritta started.

"Babe, it's fine. We have to start telling people anyway, it's been almost a year. Just tell her," Niall said calmly.

"Well, um, Niall and I are, um, dating," Maritta said.

"That's so cool, girl. I haven't had a boyfriend in let us see, he cheated on me in 07, so it's been 4 years since I've had a boyfriend. His name was Matt Harris. Cheated on me with my friend Sam West, total jerk now. I haven't seen either of them since. Well, I gotta get back to the boys, see you later," I said and walked away.

"Who was that?" Kevin asked.

"Must you start all conversation with me with 'Who' or 'What'?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do. Now answer the question. Who was that?" Kevin asked again.

"It was One Direction, their girlfriends, and Maritta Kaedan, she interviewed me in Boston about a year ago," I said.

"Nice, now can we please go to the hotel? Joe asked.

"Fine Joseph, we'll go," I said.

"Don't call me Joseph," Joe said and we both started to run to the van that would take us to the hotel.

We got in the van and Joe tackled me to the seat. Nick and Kevin came to the van and we sat up normally. We drove to the hotel and found our rooms. I was with Nick, Kevin was with Joe, and Mom and Dad were with Frankie. We put our suitcases down in our rooms and went to the lobby where we were meeting to make dinner plans.

We walked down to the lobby and Frankie came up to me and started complaining about Kevin being mean.

"What did Kevin do to you," I said and picked him up, yeah I can pick up an 11-year-old boy. He started telling me about what Kevin did and told me to put him down. He was mad about something really stupid. I told him to get Kevin for me and bring him over. Kevin and I pretended to argue and I had him go say sorry to Frankie.

We finally got dinner after all that went down. London food is so good!!