Chapter 1

Nina P.O.V.

"What do you want Nicholas?" I asked as I ran down the stairs.

"Don't call me Nicholas. We have an interview in an hour about the tour so we have to go," he said. The first show for the tour was over in London if you care.

"OK, just let me change and I will be right down," I yelled as I ran back up the stairs. When I got to my room, yeah black bedroom, I ran straight to my closet. I pulled out some random outfit and put it on. It looked presentable so I ran back downstairs.

"Go get in the car Nina," Joe said

"I am going Joseph," I said.

"Don't call me Joseph," Joe said.

"OK Joseph," I said and ran outside before he could say something else.

"What did Joe say," Kevin asked.

"He told me to get in the car and told me not to call him Joseph," I said. Kevin laughed as he went back to talking to Frankie who was coming with is so he can run around backstage. Joe ran into the car right after I did an sat in the back of the van. Nick, Kevin, and I were in the middle of a conversation when my phone rang.

"That song is still your ringtone?" Nick asked as my phone was blasting I Left My Heart In Scandinavia from season 1 of JONAS on Disney.

"Yes, it is still my ringtone. Kevin, you did a great job," I said.

"I know! That song was one of my favorites," Kevin said.

"I wrote the song," Nick said.

"Nina, just answer the phone," Joe said. I looked at the caller ID and then looked at Joe and let the phone keep ringing.

After the Interview

When we all got back home from the interview, Nick, Joe, Kevin, and I went to our rooms and packed our bags for tour. We leave in 2 days but don't want to leave packing to the last minute. After we pack we all race downstairs to get food. I win because I am the greatest. After we ate our food, we had a jam session with Frankie and then all went to bed because let me tell you, Frankie tires you out even if you are having a 30-minute jam session!