Chapter 4

(Nina's outfit)

Nina P.O.V

I was rudely shaken awake.

"What do you want Nicholas?" I asked as I got into an upright position.

"Oh, my shoulder hurt, so you needed to move," Nick said and pushed my head away.

"Rude much?" I asked and he just chuckled. I took out my phone and started playing some random game. I looked out the window and realized we have only been flying for about an hour or two. I look back at my phone and go to Twitter which for some reason works. I decided to Tweet something really random. A question for my followers, all 19.5 million of them.

@DJNina: I am bored so I have a question for y'all, what is your favorite song of mine?

I was immediately given a bunch of answers. My favorite one was from a user named @ILoveNina. She responded by saying: Nina, I love all of your songs. I don't have a favorite. I love you so much and I can't wait for your concert in London on Friday!! You and Joe would make the perfect couple!!- Addilyn. I liked her reply, retweeted it, and followed her. I followed a few more people and liked somethings. I looked over at Joe who looked awake but was definitely sleeping. I took a short little, and posted it on Instagram with the caption, @djnina: Joseph, Joseph! He is totally asleep!! #tour #london.

I was still bored and I didn't know what to do. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. On my way there I saw one a girl that looked really familiar. I stopped and looked at her and remembered where I saw her from. She was a girl in Boston who I did an interview with about a year ago. Her name was, what was it? Maria? No, wait! It was Maritta! She looked up and saw me and gave me a bi smile,

"Nina, it's been so long since I last saw you!" she said. She stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back. she was wearing a simple little with her hair in a nice.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh, just visiting a friend in London, going to your concert on Friday with him, his friends, and their girlfriends," she said.

"Cool! I hope I see you there on Friday! Well, I gotta go to the bathroom. How about we hang out sometime?" I ask and hand her my phone to put her number in. We switch phones and switch back. I go to the bathroom. When I'm done, I walk back over to Nick and put my head back on his shoulder. He groans and I chuckle quietly. He playfully glares at me and we both roll our eyes at the same time. Stupid twin reflexes. I close my eyes, make myself comfortable, and fall asleep waiting for the flight to end.