Chapter 9

IDK if you guys know this, but in the story, it is currently April 2012

Louis P.O.V

As Nina was telling her story, I couldn't help but feel sad myself. I also couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I think I am falling for the girls I just met today. There is no way she likes me though. I mean, she could have anyone in the world, why would she chose me? Yeah, I'm in the biggest boy band of the 21st century, but she is one of the most famous women in the world. And what would Nick and the rest of her brothers think? They might not care, but when it comes to their only sister? Frankie is the only one ho wouldn't have a say in any of this. I would just ask her out now, but I can't because of my relationship with Eleanor. People will think I'm a bad person as well. And I'm not.

We left their hotel about an hour later. They invited us for dinner, but we kindly rejected their offer.

Nina P.O.V

I am falling for Louis Tomlinson. Really hard. He probably doesn't even like me back.

When One Direction and their girls left, I got an idea.

"Joseph, Kevin come here!" I yelled. The two boys quickly ran into the room. I was sitting on the couch in my LA King's pajamas.

"You called us?" Kevin said.

"Yes. Remember all that prank stuff I brought even though you two said not to?" I asked.

"Yeah, are we gonna get Nick?" Joe asked excitedly.

"No, we are gonna get One Direction," I said. Joe and Kevin jumped excitedly.

"Great idea! Go get everything and we'll drive over," Kevin said. We rented a car if you were wondering. I ran to my suitcase and grabbed all the stuff I brought. I ran and got the bags and met Kevin and Joe at the door. (Nick is sleeping)

~Fast Forward: One Direction House~

We pulled up to the house, and Kevin helped me with the bags. The girls all knew we were coming, the boys didn't. Maritta told me where the spare key was so we could get in. We decided to start with the outside. I took the tin of chalk and on the driveway and Joe, Kevin and I signed our names. We then took some toilet paper and threw it around the front yard. Next, we went inside. Everyone was asleep. We walked to each of the boy's rooms. I took Harry, Joe had Niall and Zayn, and Kevin had Louis and Liam. I took the straightener with me. I plugged it in and let it heat up. When it was hot enough, I picked it up and straightened all of his curls. On his forearm, I wrote, 'Nina wuz here'

I ran downstairs and found the girls, Kevin and Joe. I picked up the bull horn and blew it. One Direction was down the stairs in less than 10 seconds.

"WHERE ARE MY CURLS!?" Harry yelled. He looked at his forearm and glared at me. The 1D boys glared at me and my brothers before sitting down on the chairs and couches. Louis sat on the couch long ways with his legs open. I fell onto the couch and between his legs. I leaned against his chest and started to fall asleep. I felt arms wrap around my waist and instantly fell asleep.