Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and ate a waffle, When I finished I went and changed clothes. Before I put on my glasses, I did my makeup. I went into the living area and saw the boys. They were already ready.

"When is One Direction getting here?" Nick asked.

"Right now, and you have to go get them from the lobby," I said.

"Why can't Kevin go?" Nick complained.

"Because I told you to go," I said and sat down. Nick stood up and walked out of the room. Kevin, Joe, and I looked at each other.

"Joe do you want to finish that song, we started the other day for the concert in 5 days?" I asked.

"Sure. Let me go get the music sheets and you get your guitar and everything and we can do it right here," Joe said and we both got up to get everything. We came back into the living area and sang what we had so far. (I'm using the clean and radio version).

Nina, Joe, Both

Oh no
See you walking 'round like it's a funeral
Not so serious, girl; why those feet cold?
We just getting started; don't you tiptoe, tiptoe

Ah!
Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece (huh!)
You should be rolling with me, you should be rolling with me (ah)
You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy (huh!)
But you're moving so carefully; let's start living dangerously

Talk to me, baby
I'm going blind from this sweet, sweet craving, whoa
Let's lose our minds and go crazy crazy
Ah ya ya ya ya I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean
Walk for me, baby
I'll be Diddy, you'll be Naomi, whoa
Let's lose our minds and go crazy crazy
Ah ya ya ya ya I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean (huh)

When we finished that bit, Kevin took my phone. I started chasing him around the room while Joe just sat there and laughed.I was chasing Kevin and I tripped on my own feet. Kevin started laughing and I got up and jumped on him. He started spinning around and we both started screaming

"Paul Kevin Jonas Jr, give me my phone!" I screamed at him.

"Nina Denise Jonas, I will not give back your phone, until you tell me I'm awesome," Kevin screamed back.

"But you're not awesome! Your just my annoying older brother. Not as annoying as Joe and Nick, but still annoying," I said as Kevin continued to spin around.

"Than you don't get your phone," Kevin said. When he said that, someone in the doorway cleared their throat.

"How much of that did you guys hear?" Kevin asked, putting me down and giving me my phone.

"We heard all of it," Louis said. I looked at all of them and realized Eleanor wasn't here.

"Where's Eleanor?" I asked.

"She had other plans today," Louis said.

"Just be careful Lou. This is how it all started when my boyfriend cheated on me," I said and we wandered over to the couch.

"Yeah, I know. I am going to see if I can get it out of her somehow," Louis said. I turned on the TV, not really caring what was on seeing as everyone else wanted to talk.

"So, it's true. You four are related then," Niall said.

"And Frankie. Can't forget Frankie," Nick and I said at the same time.

"Are you two twins?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," Nick and I answered at the same time again. We continued to make small talk, and play a few songs when something on the TV caught our attention.

"Eleanor Calder, Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, was seen walking around London with a boy we have confirmed as YouTube Star, Carson Reed."