Chapter 3

Nina P.O.V

"Hey Nina this is for you," Phil, our tour manager said. I took the phone and walked to another part of the airport we were at to go to London.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hello Nina, I am Paul Higgins, One Direction's tour manager. The boys are big fans of yours and the Jonas Brothers and they wanted to know if they could get front row seats and backstage passes to your 4's concert next Friday," Paul said.

"Um, sure, I guess. Would any of their girlfriends like to come?" I asked.

"Um, Louis said that his girlfriend Eleanor is coming, Liam's girlfriend Danielle is coming, Niall's girlfriend Maritta is coming, and Zayn's girlfriend Perrie is coming. So we will need 9 passes please," Paul said.

"OK, sure. I will tell our management to send y'all the passes," I said.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, goodbye."

"Goodbye." I walked back over to Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Phil.

"Who was it," Kev asked.

"One Direction's manager Paul. He asked if the boys and their girlfriends could have front row seats and backstage passes to the concert in London on Friday," I said sitting back down in my chair to wait for the plane.

"That's cool. but Nina you can't flirt with Louis, he already has a girlfriend," Joe said. I hit his arm and he flinched a little and said 'OW!'

"Oh come on it didn't hurt that bad Joseph," I said. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Come on you 4, the plane is here," Phil said and guided us to the plane. Once we got to the first-class area, we sat down at the four-person table. I put my head on Nick's shoulder and fell asleep.

Niall's girlfriend Maritta was given to me by my friend, Mery, on QuoteV. She has all of the credit for this character. The next chappy will be her biography.