"There," Finn pulls me from my negative thoughts, his finger following the taxi going down a side road after losing the taxi in front. I felt my blood drain when a red dot appears, speeding like fuck until it cuts out right where Zara is, the cameras blurring. "Shit!" Finn slams his fist down on the desk.

I push off from the table, marching past the security, grabbing a gun from one of their holsters and load it. Taking off the safety, my pulse is throbbing in my ears that's drowning out Finn and Thomas arguing. "I don't give a fuck if she's your bitch of a mum, I'm shoving the barrel of this gun down her fucking throat," I say when Thomas catches up with me, but he doesn't say anything. Both full swaggering down the corridors to the garage, I look him up and down, brows furrowing. "Are you okay to come?"

He nods, looking behind him and tilting his head. I turn, seeing Finn running behind us with all his security, yelling at us to wait with his phone up at his ear, shushing everyone with his finger up as we circle him.

He put it on speaker as he rang Zara, threatening everyone to stay completely still and quiet. My heart is fucking racing, adrenaline is ripping through me in aggressive waves that I've never felt before. Especially when she answers with an innocent voice that's got me holding my breath, shaking.

"Dad, what's up?" She says, clearing her throat with a cough. "Hello?"

It's taking me everything not to tell her to hold tight, that I love her more than anything and promise to save her from whatever bullshit she's stuck in. But I don't though, I stay perfectly quiet while Finn speaks. "Just checking in on you all. Is Jane there?" He looks at me, I can see the fire in his eyes. "I need to speak to her about the housing agreement."

"Oh, Jane?" She's silent for a moment. "No. She's taken Teddy for a walk to the play park. Um, I need to go." The line went dead and when he called back, it was off. Mother fuckers. Finn's hand dropped with the phone gripped between his fingers, gritting his teeth.

"Fuck! I'm wiping them all out," I turn my back to them, but Finn tells me to stop. My hand flies out, pointing to the exit of the garage. "I'm not waiting another fucking minute while she's out there, Finn."

Thomas agrees, his hand on my shoulder. He gestures to Finn to look at him. "They must have Julie too; she's not answered me, and her cell is off. Can you confirm that Jane and Teddy made it to Scotland?" Fuck why haven't I asked that, I'm losing my shit. Seeing the pictures of Teddy made me automatically think they're safe, but are they?

Finn nodded to one of his men, telling him to check. He accepted and ran back into the building while we make our way to cars. Thomas with me, Finn behind us with two of his guards, another five cars full of armed men following behind as we exit the underground parking lot.

Finn phoned Thomas halfway into the silent drive, with nothing but my murderous thoughts making me drive like a psychopath, saying that according to cameras, Jane and Teddy entered the airport. And after hacking Glasgow airport's security footage, Jane exited with Teddy in her arms ten hours later.

I exhaled at those words, but nothing calmed me, not even the stupid dance music Thomas started blasting with his window down, his arm hanging out and tapping the side of the door. I sped, all cars in tow, weaving in and out of motors sounding their horns, swerving when I nearly hit some idiot on a motorbike thinking he owns the fucking road. I ignored Thomas's snarky comments about driving like a lunatic because I don't give a fuck at this point.

We eventually made it to her facility, all the cars lining up outside, arming ourselves and readying for a fight. I'll take every single bullet if it means I get Zara out of there, and I think Thomas feels the same.