A Master Become a Fake Servant

Start from the beginning

Sieg got up from the ground and standing while being supported by his sword.

Sieg: You wanted to know? Caused... Rider saved me! That's all the reason I need to fight!

Sieg charged at Mordred, but she dodge it and then stab him.

Y/N: Master!!!

She pushed it even further then pull her sword from Sieg body and he fell to the ground.

Mordred: Homunculus... No, Sieg was it? I'll make sure to never forget that name

Astolfo: Damn you Saber of Red!

Y/N: Mordred!!!

Mordred turn to see and a pissed and crying Astolfo. And what she also saw will sent fear to her, it was Y/N enraged.

Y/N: How dare you?! I'll show you why I'm an Avenger!

Y/N dash at Mordred and swung his sword at her and sent her back, but he didn't stop there and kick her in the stomach making her cough some blood.

Y/N: I will end you!

Then, Frankenstein out of nowhere jumped on Mordred soulder and detaches her arm and extends it around Mordred neck. And charge electricity around her and her mace split and start to spinning in height speed.

 And charge electricity around her and her mace split and start to spinning in height speed

Astolfo: Is that's... Berserker's Noble Phantasm?

Y/N: It must be

Frankenstein Noble Phantasm created a tree made of pure electricity.

Frankenstein: I will... take you... with me! Saber!

Y/N and Astolfo ran from the area. Frankenstein self-destructed her self along with Mordred. When it finish, Astolfo came to the crater and was shocked to see Mordred still alive, but heavily damaged.

Astolfo: How... are you still alive?

When everyone focused on the fight. They failed to notice that Sieg's heart is still beating.

Sieg's P.O.V

I open my eyes and see my hand covered in blood.

Sieg: "Red... Blood..."

Fate/Apocrypha: The Two Side Of A Blade (Male Servant Reader X Fate/Apocrypha)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara