. t e n .

johnny ended up sleeping in ten's bed, alone that night. since then he's been cautious. he was almost caught since his ringtone played and he swore the people from outside heard it. no one mentioned anything the next day and they acted normal.

"dude, i met this girl. she'd totally be your type."

yuta was trying to set johnny up with different girls and boys since the morning and he wouldn't give up. lucas, on the other hand, was the one who suggested yuta to set johnny up because he and sicheng really wanted to find out if he was hiding something.

yuta showed johnny the picture of a girl in his phone to which johnny shoved back.

"yuta, i told you i'm not interested."

johnny was quietly eating beside jaehyun and trying not to speak. yuta has been bugging him since first class and he never once looked at one of the pictures he was shown.

"come on dude. you're such a party pooper. it's just a blind date, one meeting and that's it." yuta said.

"just do it, john, what's the big deal? also for this asshole to finally stop." jaehyun said as he tried to eat his ramen in peace.

johnny groaned as he rolled his eyes before setting his chopsticks down. "fine! just one." he handed out his hand asking for the phone.

"great! i'll give you the girl i told you earlier. she's really pretty." yuta said as he find the photo of a girl in his phone before handing it to the man.

johnny took the phone, annoyed. son wendy. it read. hold the fuck up, i know this girl. johnny thought. it was going to be easy for johnny to fake the date because he knows the girl very well. all he has to do was to make sure ten never finds out. he'll flip out for sure.

"okay."

johnny said and gave the phone back to yuta. yuta was shocked, he didn't expect the man to agree so fast. "okay?" he yelled.

"yeah. next week friday, 7. just don't tell it to the other four."

he continued eating like it wasn't something big. but for the other 3, it was. they thought it was a big step for johnny since he never dated anyone in piu, only one night stands.

it's night and sicheng was walking along the halls of the top floor. he was supposed to meet yuta there after his class to take him out but the other still wasn't out for a few more minutes.

he wandered around the floor while eating ice cream when he saw the washroom from afar. he distinctly remembered that it should be avoided because it was believed to be haunted so he decided to go back.

he was about to turn around when he saw a familiar figure that just turned around the corner. is that ten? he didn't bother calling the small man from a distance when he saw him enter the said washrooms.

this bitch is totally hiding something. he's the one who told me that washroom was fucking haunted. sicheng was intrigued so he waited for the man to exit.

he waited for minutes and more minutes but he never came out. oh no was he drowned in the toilet bowl? until, yuta came out of his lecture room and found sicheng waiting by the railings looking right to the washroom. "hey, why are you staring at the washroom so hard?"

sicheng was startled with the voice behind him and turned to see yuta.

"did you hear about the rumor in that washroom? they said it's haunted so i never once came in there." sicheng said finishing his ice cream. yuta snickered from behind the man.