. s e v e n .

johnny was nowhere to be seen in lunch. the seven friends were confused to why johnny didn't show up. they sat on their usual table and waited for johnny to arrive but he never did.

suddenly, ten's phone vibrated on the table and sicheng saw it.

"hey, your daddy's calling you." ten's heart jumped at the sentence. he thought sicheng caught him. curse you, john. why did you have to call me now? but it seemed like sicheng thought it was his real dad.

ten took his phone and accepted the call away from the others.

"what? i was with the guys."

"meet me in the washroom near the cafeteria."

"you wanna have sex now?" ten made sure to lower his voice in case the students heard him.

"no. not sex. please, i'll wait for you."

he didn't get to respond when johnny ended the call. he groaned in frustration. if it's not sex then what?

he went back to the table and got his belongings. "where are you going?" taeyong asked.

"dean's office. see you at econ."

ten hurriedly walked out and took a turn going towards the washrooms. he looked back to see if he was being followed because he knew he was being suspicious. he entered the washrooms and found johnny alone. his head was hung low and his fist rested on the counter in front of the mirror.

"i'm here." ten traveled his hand along the man's broad back.

johnny faced the boy and sighed. "jaehyun's mad at me. i need your help." he leaned back the counter.

"you called me for that?"

johnny was taken aback from ten's tone. he suddenly felt like he was asking for too much, when in fact he just needed a friend. he felt ashamed all of a sudden when ten acted this way.

"did you know i was almost caught by sicheng? your name daddy was the caller id." he emphasized the word with quoting marks.

"we would've been caught by now." he wore a pokerface that scared johnny.

the man wanted to walk past ten but his feet wouldn't move. his best friend was currently mad and now his fuck buddy was too.

"why are you mad? i just asked for your help." johnny defended himself.

"rule number 1, john. no calls, right?"

"we broke rule 3 and 4 last night too! but fuck the rules, remember?" now johnny raised his voice, yelling at the boy.

"yes and that was a mistake! i said no relationships, john. you know that!"

"then let's stop leading each other on, can we?"

ten didn't even get the chance to speak when johnny spoke again. "look i'm sorry for coming to you at this time of the day. i didn't know you just wanted plain sex, and here i thought i can have you as a friend. if you want to be just classmates who have sex, then okay. at least now it's clear."

johnny grabbed his bag and walked out of the room. ten huffed in frustration before walking out of the room too.

johnny went to buy a sandwich and water. lunch is almost over and he didn't get to eat because he tried to avoid the angry jaehyun. he made notes and homeworks trying to keep himself busy that he forgot to eat.

he went by the bench in front of the glass walls and ate his sandwich. he admired the field with students playing soccer. he didn't have anyone with him and he felt lonely. he couldn't tell them that jaehyun was mad at him, for once because of the reason, and another one is because they're gonna have to choose which one to sit with at lunch. they weren't 8th graders to be that low.

"i was looking for you."

lucas appeared from behind and sat beside the man. "you weren't at lunch, theni find you eating by yourself in here?"

johnny sighed and continued eating. he doesn't know if he should tell lucas. he wasn't the best at keeping secrets but he's a friend. maybe lucas can understand. he thought to himself.

"dude, talk to me. what's wrong?"

"jae and i had an argument this morning. he said i was keeping secrets from him, he's right though." he said as he finished his sandwich.

"then why were you hiding things from him? he's your best friend."

"i just couldn't tell. i swore to keep it a secret from someone." he threw the wrapper away to the bin beside him and drank his water.

"well, you did swear to jaehyun too. but it'll pass, man. he's jaehyun. he's been your best friend since forever. you just gotta show effort in asking for forgiveness, and he'll come around. don't worry too much about it." lucas patted his back and leaned back with him.

"thanks, man. i just know he didn't want to see me so i distanced myself for a while."

"well, that's enough drama for you. we have econ in 2 minutes." lucas chuckled grabbing his bag and dragging johnny out of the bench.

they walked in class and sat on third row. jaehyun was sitting beside yuta so he figured he should sit beside lucas instead. ten was sitting a few table far from him with taeyong and ten didn't bother looking at him too.

the professor entered the class and johnny thought he should just keep himself occupied with the lecture instead of the two people he's been worrying about.

"ahh..."

johnny came into the condom and he soon pulled out of ten's ass. ten was panting as he tried to catch his breath. scratches were all over his back and they didn't sting. johnny knelt up to remove the condom before throwing it into the bin.

it's been 4 days since their argument. ten missed johnny so he called for his company. for the past days, sex with johnny was becoming a little dull. it hasn't been as passionate than the last times. the argument indeed pulled them apart from each other. they talked before, but now, they wouldn't talk unless they're in the middle of sex. there was no calls, there was only texts. 

they didn't snuggle after humping, there wasn't any sleepovers. all of those only happened once but ten missed it.

taeyong wasn't back from class so they had sex in ten's room. johnny picked up his pants and started dressing himself up. taeyong could be home any minute so he had to hurry up and buy food.

it's getting dark and ten was sad. he was harsh with johnny and he knew that. i didn't mean to. he thought to himself. he was falling in love and he wanted to stop falling, so he acted out of impulse. how do i say that to him?

"leaving so soon?" ten asked quietly.

"i always leave soon after sex." johnny's monotonous voice scared ten. he didn't want this johnny. "wouldn't want your roommate to find out about us."

johnny picked up his shirt and wore them quickly. he grabbed his phone from ten's nightstand and got ready to leave. "i'll be going now." he said facing ten.

"oh right." ten stood up and wore his robe before leading johnny out the room.

"see you in class." johnny without looking back at the smaller boy.

"oh yeah, see you in class! and take--" before he could finish his sentence, johnny was out the door, into the hallway. "...care."

ten sighed and went in the kitchen. his heart was clenching and he felt like tears were pooling his eyes to the brim. he started preparing dinner for taeyong and him. taeyong was sure going to get hungry since his class was ending pretty late.

once he was done, he took a towel and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. he was filthy and he was disgusted with the feeling.

he turned the shower on and he sat down on his bathroom chair. he let his hot tears fall along with the water from the shower down his cheeks. he didn't even notice taeyong entering their pad when all he could hear was the shower running and his tears were taking his mind off of things.